Herbal Tea Reviews
Herbal teas are not actually "tea" as they don't come
from a tea leaf. Instead, herbal teas contain other types of plant leaves,
such as peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves and a bewildering variety
of other plants.
Because herbal teas do not come from the tea plant, as a general rule,
herbal teas will have different health benefits than is found in, for
example, a black tea. So, if you are drinking tea strictly for the health
benefits found in traditional tea plants (mainly the antioxidants), then
you may wish to steer away from Herbal Teas.
However while herbal teas usually lack antioxidants, virtually all herbal
teas have health benefits that are not found in traditional teas. For
example, peppermint teas have long been known for calming an upset stomch.
And the list is endless in terms of the health benefits that can be gained
from drinking herbal teas.
Listed on this page are all the reviews of herbal tea's on this site.
Just click on any of the links to read the full reviews.
- Adagio Teas Apple Cantata Herbal Tea : A very sweet whole fruit tea that has a unique but somewhat forgettable flavor.
- Adagio Teas Blood Orange Herbal Tea : A rather sweet whole fruit tea that has a pretty strong citrus flavor to it, despite having a light maroon color once the tea is brewed.
- Adagio Teas Herbal Spearmint Tea : A superb spearmint tea that defines what a spearmint tea should taste like!
- Adagio Teas Lemon Grass Herbal Tea : A surprisingly good lemon and ginger herbal tea, considering the "leaves" look like lawn clippings!
- Adagio Teas Pina Colada Tea : A beautiful whole fruit tea that nicely blends pineapple and coconut.
- Bigelow Cinnamon Apple Herbal Tea : A uninspiring tea that has a poor "fruity cinnamon" taste.
- Bigelow Cinnamon Spice Herbal Tea : A moderately strong cinnamon flavored herbal tea that has an ok taste.
- Bigelow Cranberry Apple Herbal Tea : An average tea with a moderately strong taste of cranberries.
- Bigelow Fruit & Almond Herbal Tea : A very good almond tea that is nearly a substitute for a mixed drink with Amaretto in it!
- Bigelow Lemon Herb Tea : If you enjoy the taste of lemon, you'll like this moderately strong tasting lemon tea.
- Bigelow Mint Medley Herbal Tea : A weak tea that combines peppermint and spearmint flavors.
- Bigelow Peppermint Herbal Tea : Just your average supermarket brand peppermint tea, good but not earth shatteringly great.
- Bigelow Perfect Peach Herbal Tea : A tea that really does taste like peaches.
- Bigelow Red Raspberry Herbal Tea : A surprisingly good and tasty tea that really does taste like raspberries.
- Bigelow Sweet Dreams Herbal Tea : A very boring tea that may indeed put you to sleep!
- Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Berry Herbal Tea : A tea that smells like cherries and tastes like cherries too!
- Celestial Seasonings Chamomile Herbal Tea : A poor tasting chamomile tea that has an even worse aroma and after-taste.
- Celestial Seasonings Country Peach Passion Herbal Tea : A tea that smells like peaches and tastes like it too!
- Celestial Seasonings Cranberry Apple Zinger Herbal Tea : A tasty tea that nicely combines apples and cranberries for a very pleasant taste.
- Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger Tea : A slightly stronger version of Liptons Lemon Herbal Tea, with the same odd taste.
- Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Tea : Your average supermarket brand peppermint tea. Nothing special. Nothing awful.
- Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea : If you love raspberries, the odds are you will really enjoy this potent and attractive tea.
- Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea : A pleasant evening tea with a hint of spearmint.
- Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride : A weak flavored tea that is no substitute for a real sugar cookie.
- Celestial Seasonings Tangerine Orange Zinger Herbal Tea : An orange tea that really tastes more like blackberries than anything else.
- Celestial Seasonings Wild Berry Zinger Tea : A huge variety of berry tastes packaged up in a small tea bag.
- Culinary Teas Berry Berry Herbal Tea : A whole fruit tea that really packs a berry flavor punch. Berry lovers will enjoy this tea.
- Culinary Teas Bingo Blueberry Tea : If you like blueberries, you'll like this tea.
- Culinary Teas Chamomile Herbal Tea : An ideal tea before bedtime, this is a "pure chamomile tea" with nothing added, yet it still tastes great.
- Culinary Teas Green Yerba Mate Herbal Tea : A somewhat bitter and very grassy herbal tea that tastes somewhat like a bad green tea.
- Culinary Teas Lady Hannah's Whole Fruit Herbal Tea : This whole fruit tea is the definition of what a strawberry tea should taste like.
- Culinary Teas Orange Grove Vanilla Herbal Tea : A strong fruity tea where the taste of orange and vanilla is conspiciously absent.
- Culinary Teas Organic Spearmint Tea : An excellent spearmint tea that is also organic too!
- Culinary Teas Peppermint Organic Tea : This tea sets the standards for what a peppermint tea should taste like!
- Culinary Teas Peppermint Tea : An absolutely superb peppermint tea that mint lovers will come to adore.
- Culinary Teas Springberry Herbal Tea : An enjoyable fruit and strawberry flavored herbal tea with massive fruit pieces.
- Culinary Teas Strawberry Kiwi Herbal Tea : If you love strawberries, well then, this is the tea for you.
- Dragonwater Chamomile Mint Herbal Tea : The best chamomile tea I've ever had, with peppermint perfectly blended with high-quality chamomile flowers.
- Dragonwater Ginger Fresh Herbal Tea : A very tasty and incredibly sweet tea. If you have a sweet tooth, you'll love this tea.
- Dragonwater Ginger Root Herbal Tea : An exceptionally spicy tea that spice-a-holics will soon come to adore!
- Dragonwater Hibiscus Lemon Herbal Tea : An excellent herbal tea that anyone who loves lemon teas will enjoy.
- Dragonwater Hibiscus Mint Herbal Tea : A tea that looks and smells like mint, but tastes nothing like mint - but which is still very good!
- Dragonwater Lemon Balm Chamomile Herbal Tea : An excellent tea that nicely blends high-quality chamomile flowers with lemon balm leaves. A perfect tea to have right before bedtime.
- Dragonwater Lemon Balm Mint Herbal Tea : A very good tea that blends lemon, spearmint and peppermint but which has a stronger aroma than actual flavor.
- Dragonwater Lemon Grass Herbal Tea : A tasty and enjoyable lemon tea...assuming yuo can get past the "dried lawn clipping" look.
- Dragonwater Licorice Mint Tea : A herbal tea that contains spearmint and peppermint leaves, but once brewed has a very sweet licorice taste to it.
- Dragonwater Mountain Mint Organic Herbal Tea : A superb tea that is a perfect blend of peppermint and spearmint leaves.
- Dragonwater Orange Passion Fruit Herbal Tea : A very tasty and incredibly beautiful passion fruit tea that is light and sweet tasting.
- Dragonwater Organic Peppermint Tea : A top-notch organic peppermint tea that packs a powerful aroma and even a more powerful flavor.
- Dragonwater Organic Spearmint Herbal Tea : If you like spearmint and you like tea, then this tea is for you as this tea packs quite the spearmint flavor.
- Dragonwater Valerian Mint Herbal Tea : A pleasant and relaxing spearmint and peppermint herbal tea. An ideal bedtime tea.
- Dragonwater Vanilla Cream Herbal Fruit Tea : An attractive fruit tea flavored with vanilla cream that is in no way a replacement for ice cream.
- Good Earth Original Sweet & Spicy Herbal Tea : A spectacular tea with that is incredibly flavorful, highly aromatic and very sweet...with a strong cinnamon taste!
- Herbal Peppermint Tea : If you like peppermint, you will fall in love with this wonderful and tasty tea.
- Herbal Spearmint Tea : A superb spearmint tea - a spearmint lovers delight!
- Lipton Cinnamon Apple Herbal Tea : A nice blend of apple and cinnamon produces a pleasant flavor.
- Lipton Ginger Twist Herbal Tea : A light tasting, yet pleasant tea from Lipton.
- Lipton Lemon Herbal Tea : A odd and weak tasting tea that lemon lovers will not like.
- Lipton Orange Herbal Tea : A weak tasting bagged tea from Lipton that tastes a bit of oranges.
- Lipton Peppermint Herbal Tea : An average supermarket bagged tea.
- Lipton Quietly Chamomile Tea : A pleasant tea with a touch of lemon. Little after-taste makes for a nice bedtime tea.
- Maikotea Apple & Mint Herbal Tea : A high quality herbal tea that nicely mixes the flavors of apple and mint for a pleasing taste.
- Maikotea Cherry Almond Herbal Tea : A sad and very disappointing tea that gives you false hopes with it's wonderful aroma before being brewed.
- Mighty Leaf Chamomile Citrus Herbal Tea : The definition of a premium chamomile tea with a strong lemon flavor.
- Montana Tea & Spice Mountain Huckleberry Herbal Tea : A flavorful and quite distinct herbal tea that has a nice, moderately strong flavor of huckleberries to it.
- Montana Tea & Spice Peppermint Tea : An excellent peppermint tea, even from a bag, that comes from the tea capital of the world...Missoula, Montana.
- Numi Sweet Meadows Chamomile Lemon Myrtle Herbal Tea : A odd tasting lemon flavored organic chamomile tea. It isn't bad, but is nothing special either.
- Numi Teas Bushmen's Brew Honeybush Herbal Tea : A semi-sweet herbal tea with a very strong and enjoyable flavor of honey.
- Numi Teas Simply Mint Moroccan Mint Herbal Tea : An average mint tea that lacks the sweetness found in peppermint and spearmint teas.
- Republic of Tea Cardamom Cinnamon Herbal Tea : A superb herbal tea that has a very, very strong cinnamon flavor to it. A cinnamon tea lovers delight.
- Republic of Tea Chamomile Lemon Herbal Tea : A tasty and highly effective lemon flavored herbal tea that will work wonders in helping you get to sleep.
- Republic of Tea Ginseng Peppermint Herbal Tea : A tea that really smells like a peppermint tea but has a very sweet, licorice taste to it once brewed.
- Republic of Tea Lemon Wintergreen Herbal Tea : A tea with a very powerful wintergreen aroma but which, once brewed, has a very strong lemon flavor to it.
- Republic of Tea Orange Ginger Mint Herbal Tea : A very sweet, flavorful and thoroughly enjoyable after-dinner ginger flavored herbal tea.
- Safeway Select Chamomile Herbal Tea : Just your average chamomile tea, but which works quite nicely for a bedtime tea.
- Safeway Select Evening Delight Herbal Tea : A pleasant peppermint and chamomile tea that is perfect for bedtime.
- Safeway Select Peppermint Tea : A poor quality peppermint tea with weak flavor and no after-taste.
- Stash Chamomile Herbal Tea : A pleasant, light-tasting herbal tea with a hint of apple.
- Stash Christmas Eve Herbal Tea : A pleasant cinnamon and spearmint herbal tea that has a weak flavor and little aftertaste.
- Stash Herbal Peppermint Tea : A very good and tasty bagged peppermint tea.
- Stash Wild Raspberry Herbal Tea : A strong and colorful tea with a very distinctive raspberry taste.
- Tazo Calm Herbal Tea : A great tasting chamomile tea that mixes spearmint and peppermint. A perfect "bedtime tea."
- Tazo Passion Herbal Tea : A very fruity and very strong herbal tea with mysterious and exotic ingredients.
- Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Herbal Tea : An extremely strong and very sweet tasting tea that orange lovers will adore.
- Tulsi Teas Gotu Kola Herbal Tea : A organic tea with a very different flavor that is also very healthy to drink.
- Tulsi Teas Original Herbal Tea : A very healthy and unique herbal tea with kind of a odd flavor and unpleasant aroma.
- Twinings Pure Peppermint Herbal Tea : A very disappointing peppermint tea with little flavor.
- Typhoo Echinacea with Orange Kick Herbal Tea : A very, very sweet herbal tea that packs a very powerful orange flavor to it.
- Typhoo Lemon Zester Herbal Tea : A different tasting and very sour tea that has a odd lemon flavor to it.
- Typhoo Peppermint Tingle Herbal Tea : You'll have to search far and wide to find a worse tasting peppermint tea than this one.
- Typhoo Perky Pink Grapefruit Herbal Tea : A surprisingly strong grapefruit flavored herbal tea, perhaps because it has a ingredient list a mile long.
- Yogi Teas Egyptian Licorice Tea : A unique tasting and moderately strong flavored licorice tea.
- Yogi Teas Ginger Tea : If you enjoy drinking black pepper, then you'll enjoy this tea.
- Yogi Teas Lemon Ginger : At first sip the tea tastes just fine, but after a few sips the flavor consists of nothing but black pepper.
- Yogi Teas Purely Peppermint Tea : A better than average bagged peppermint tea.
- Yogi Teas Soothing Mint Tea : This tea is a medicinal tea and is meant to be a natural laxative.
General Tea Books
|All the Tea in China : This lavishly illustrated book explores both the historical lore of tea in China, Japan, and the West and the health and aesthetic virtues of the beverage. |
@ Copyright 2019 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without