Flavored Tea Reviews
I love flavored teas. Where else can you essentially get a calorie-free
mint-chocolate drink - that is also good for you too!
Flavored teas are generally, but not always, traditional teas (such
as black, oolong, white or green) that are then infused with other ingredients
to give the tea a new and unique taste. Black tea in particular is frequently
used in creating various flavored teas.
However, you can also find numerous herbal teas in the flavored teas
category. Because of this, if you are looking for a flavored tea and
do not see something listed on this page, be sure to check out our reviews
of Herbal Teas as you'll find a bewildering array of tastes there
Listed on this page are all the reviews of flavored tea's that are
listed on this site.
- Adagio Cream Flavored Black Tea : A non-bitter and moderately strong cream flavored black tea.
- Adagio Teas Almond Tea : A pleasant but weak tasting almond flavored black tea. No substitute for Amaretto, sadly.
- Adagio Teas Candy Apple Flavored Black Tea : This tea is no substitute for a sweet and tasty caramel covered apple.
- Adagio Teas Candy Cane Flavored Black Tea : A tea that tastes remarkably similar to a candy cane straight off the christmas tree.
- Adagio Teas Chestnut Flavored Black Tea : A flavored tea that really does smell like chestnuts but which, once brewed, has a peculiar and not entirely pleasant taste.
- Adagio Teas Chocolate Chip Flavored Black Tea : A smooth and pleasant black tea that is no substitute for a chocolate chip cookie.
- Adagio Teas Chocolate Flavored Black Tea : A tea that really has a chocolate aroma but has virtually no chocolate flavor once brewed.
- Adagio Teas Christmas Flavored Black Tea : Christmas in a cup, this excellent cinnamon flavored tea is sure to put anyone in the holiday mood.
- Adagio Teas Cranberry Flavored Black Tea : A very bad tasting tea that in no way tastes like a cranberry tea.
- Adagio Teas Ginger Flavored Black Tea : A flavored black tea that really does taste like ginger, but has a rather nasty after-taste.
- Adagio Teas Gingerbread Flavored Black Tea : If you love gingerbread, then this tea has your name on it.
- Adagio Teas Pumpkin Spice Flavored Black Tea : A "Holiday Tea" that is flavored with pumpkin but really doesn't taste like pumpkin. And the "spice" is conspiciously absent.
- Adagio Teas Rum Flavored Black Tea : A flavored black tea that isn't bitter but has kind of a weak rum flavor to it.
- Adagio Vanilla Tea : A weak tasting vanilla tea that almost tastes a bit like vanilla.
- Ahmad Teas Apple Flavored Black Tea : A very flavorful and non-bitter black tea that has a strong apple flavor.
- Ahmad Teas Strawberry Flavored Black Tea : A tasty strawberry flavored tea that will bring back the memories of summer.
- Ahmad Teas Vanilla Flavored Black Tea : A better than average vanilla black tea...but that really isn't saying much, sadly.
- Art of Tea Santa's Little Helper Flavored Black Tea : A pleasant holiday tea with a subtle hint of chocolate and mint flavor.
- Bencheley Chocolate Mint Flavored Black Tea : A uninspiring and less than memorable tea with scant flavor of either chocolate or mint.
- Bigelow Eggnogg'n Tea : No substitute for Real Egg-Nog!
- Bigelow French Vanilla Tea : Yet another disappointment in the Vanilla Tea Category
- Chocolate Cherry Tea : An excellent tea that nicely combines chocolate and cherry.
- Chocolate Mint Tea : The Perfect After-Dinner Tea
- Culinary Teas Chocolate Orange Flavored Tea : A tea that is chocolate in smell, orange in color, but tastes like neither.
- Culinary Teas Orange Spiced Tea : A big improvement over supermarket varieties of Orange Spiced Tea.
- Culinary Teas Orange Tea : A tea that most definitely does not taste of oranges!
- Dragonwater Black Cinnamon Cocoa Tea : A flavored black tea that has a very nice, but not exceptionally strong, chocolate taste to it.
- Dragonwater Chocolate Cream Black Tea : A very powerful chocolate aroma is wiped out on the shores of despair by a poweful black tea taste.
- Impra Raspberry Flavored Black Tea : An absolutely terrible flavored black tea that is bitter and has no flavor of raspberry whatsoever.
- Impra Teas Lemon Flavored Black Tea : A surprisingly flavorful and enjoyable lemon flavored tea.
- Impra Teas Strawberry Flavored Black Tea : A strawberry flavored tea that has a nice aroma but poor taste.
- Lipton Blackberry Flavored Black Tea : A unimpressive flavored black tea that only has the slightest hint of blackberries and no trace of black tea at all.
- Lipton Honey Lemon Flavored Black Tea : A very flavorful honey and lemon flavored black tea that is pleasant to drink.
- Lipton Mint Flavored Black Tea : A rather enjoyable mint flavored black tea where you can actually taste the mint, too.
- Lipton Orange & Spice Flavored Black Tea : A very tasty and enjoyable orange and cinnamon flavored black tea!
- Lipton Raspberry Flavored Black Tea : A very weak and forgettable flavor that has a poor raspberry taste and a poor black tea taste.
- Mighty Leaf Orange Dulce Flavored Black Tea : A very good vanilla flavored black tea...with no flavor of orange at all, rather oddly.
- Safeway Select Orange Spice Flavored Black Tea : A pretty decent and rather flavorful orange spice tea.
Herbal Tea Books
|Healing Teas : Amazon Customer Review : This book not only gives a description of the different types of teas, it tells how they are processed from the same plant to make the different teas and the history of tea from China to India, to Japan, to Europe, to America. There is a whole section on terminology used for herbal teas, how to grow, cultivate, harvest, dry and store them.|
@ Copyright 2018 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without