Spicy Tea Reviews
|Habanero Pepper - Image Courtesy
Who would have thought...spice in tea? Well, guess what, if you are
a spice-a-holic, you are in luck...as there are a fair amount of teas
in this world that do indeed have spice.
Now, I'm not talking about earth-shattering heat here. Instead, I'm
talking about teas that have some "kick to them."
Generally, these teas
have a healthy dose of various peppers (such as black pepper) and cinnamon
infused into the tea. Most commonly, these teas are either Chai
Teas or Herbal Teas.
However, even many standard black
teas have some spice
to their lives, such as many Earl Grey Teas.
Thus, if you are a spice junkie and still want your dose of tea, have
no fear, as their is a tea somewhere to meet your need.
Listed below are links to reviews of teas on this site that either have,
or are supposed to have, a "spicy kick" to them...at least as judged by
myself. Just click on any of the links to read the full reviews.
- Adagio Teas Christmas Flavored Black Tea : Christmas in a cup, this excellent cinnamon flavored tea is sure to put anyone in the holiday mood.
- Culinary Teas Chai Rooibos Tea : A very enjoyable chai tea, one that has a great flavor but isn't too spicy.
- Culinary Teas Earl Grey Black Tea : This tea defines what a quality earl grey tea should taste like. Powerful flavor, no bitterness and a nice little "kick" all make this a superb tea.
- Dragonwater Green Chai Tea : A subtle yet enjoyable chai tea that also happens to be a green tea. A nice break from traditional green tea that won't overwhelm you with spicy things.
- Dragonwater Green Spicy Chai Tea : An absolutely top-notch green tea that has a bit of kick to it as well as a nice, subtle flavor of ginger and spearmint. A chai tea lovers delight!
- Good Earth Chai Black Tea : An excellent chai tea that gets it very nice kick from the hefty amounts of cinnamon used in it.
- Lipton Spicy Chai Black Tea : A moderate strength and average tasting spicy chai flavored black tea.
- Numi Aged Earl Grey Organic Black Tea : An excellent organic earl grey tea that doesn't use any pepper yet still has some nice spice to it.
- Numi Moonlight Spice Orange Spice White Tea : A very unique white tea that is quite spicy with cinnamon, but yet has a subtle taste of lemon and ginger.
- Numi Organic Golden Chai Spiced Black Tea : A superb chai tea that does not use pepper, but instead contains a perfect blend of cinnamon and ginger.
- Numi Ruby Chai Spiced Organic Rooibos Tea : This is an excellent rooibos tea. If you enjoy spicy teas, you'll most definitely enjoy this tasty tea.
- Numi Water Sprite Ginger Oolong Tea : An organic oolong tea combined with a powerful infusion of organic ginger. This tea has a bit of spice to it, too.
- Republic of Tea Black Chai Tea : A very enjoyable chai tea that rather oddly lacks the "spice level" found in other chai teas.
- Republic of Tea Earl Greyer Black Tea : An exceptionally smooth and mildly spicy Earl Grey tea. Those who prefer a more "traditional" Earl Grey tea will love this tea.
- Republic of Tea Green Chai Tea : An excellent and rather spicy green chai tea...with a very strong cinnamon flavor.
- Republic of Tea Red Chai Rooibos Tea : A very tasty and rather spicy rooibos chai tea...which is also caffeine free, too.
- Safeway Select Orange Spice Flavored Black Tea : A pretty decent and rather flavorful orange spice tea.
- Stash Chai Green Tea : A very enjoyable and rather spicy tea that nicely blends ginger, cinnamon and allspice into a very flavorful chai green tea.
- Stash Chai Spice Black Tea : A surprisingly good and quite spicy chai black tea, with a strong flavor of cinnamon.
- Stash Chai Spice Decaf Black Tea : For a decaf tea, this one is surprisingly good, and lacks most of the bitterness found in other decaffeinated teas.
- Stash Double Spice Chai Black Tea : A chai tea with an attitude. This tea packs quite the kick to it, yet still has a enjoyable and memorable flavor.
- Stash Holiday Chai Black Tea : A surprisingly good and very flavorful chai tea, that tastes not like pepper but cinnamon, rum and nutmeg!
- Stash Kashmiri Chai Green Tea : An ok but still disappointing chai green tea due to it's overpowering ginger flavor.
- Tazo Chai Organic Spiced Black Tea : A very tasty and spicy organic Chai Tea from Tazo. The perfect way to add spice to your life.
- Tazo Decaffeinated Chai Spiced Black Tea : An excellent chai spiced black tea, despite being decaffeinated. If you like spicy teas, you'll enjoy this one.
- Tazo Earl Grey Scented Black Tea : An enjoyable black tea with a hint of spice...and you don't even need to add anything to it.
- Yogi Teas Ginger Tea : If you enjoy drinking black pepper, then you'll enjoy this tea.
- Yogi Teas Lemon Ginger : At first sip the tea tastes just fine, but after a few sips the flavor consists of nothing but black pepper.
General Tea Books
|The Tea Companion: A Connoisseur's Guide : This comprehensive, authoritative guide to understanding, purchasing, and serving the world's finest teas is beautifully illustrated with full-color photographs of a variety of tea leaves and herbs, as well as their countries of origin.|
@ Copyright 2018 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without