Other Tea Tastes Reviews
There are thousands, if not 100'00's of thousands of tea varities out
there today. So, what do you do when you can't "place" a particular tea
neatly into a "taste category" like I try to do on this site? Well...you
stick it in the other column, or in this case, put it on this page. So,
listed below are various teas that defy easy descriptions to what the
teas taste like. In short, they didn't have a distinctive taste - or,
more specifically, a taste that I could identify.
- Adagio Cream Flavored Black Tea : A non-bitter and moderately strong cream flavored black tea.
- Adagio Spiced Green Tea : A very enjoyable and tasty green tea.
- Adagio Teas Candy Apple Flavored Black Tea : This tea is no substitute for a sweet and tasty caramel covered apple.
- Adagio Teas Candy Cane Flavored Black Tea : A tea that tastes remarkably similar to a candy cane straight off the christmas tree.
- Adagio Teas Chestnut Flavored Black Tea : A flavored tea that really does smell like chestnuts but which, once brewed, has a peculiar and not entirely pleasant taste.
- Adagio Teas Cranberry Flavored Black Tea : A very bad tasting tea that in no way tastes like a cranberry tea.
- Adagio Teas Gingerbread Flavored Black Tea : If you love gingerbread, then this tea has your name on it.
- Adagio Teas Ginseng Green Tea : This tea is exceptionally light, both in taste and color, yet the flavor is very pleasant with absolutely no bitterness.
- Adagio Teas Green Pekoe Tea : A quality green tea that has massive leaves but has both a funny grassy flavor and grassy aroma about it.
- Adagio Teas Jasmine #9 Oolong Tea : A superb and beautiful tea that has a wonderful flowery fragrance and taste.
- Adagio Teas Oolong #8 Tea : A high quality "straight" oolong tea. Also makes a fine "intro" level oolong tea, too.
- Adagio Teas Pumpkin Spice Flavored Black Tea : A "Holiday Tea" that is flavored with pumpkin but really doesn't taste like pumpkin. And the "spice" is conspiciously absent.
- Adagio Teas Rum Flavored Black Tea : A flavored black tea that isn't bitter but has kind of a weak rum flavor to it.
- Adagio Teas Snowbud Finale White Tea : A superb white tea that slides down easily and has a wonderfully light taste.
- Adagio Teas Ti Kuan Yin Oolong Tea : An unusual oolong tea that looks like and tastes like a green tea.
- Adagio Teas White Assam Tea : A light and delicate white tea that still has a fairly strong flavor to it.
- Adagio Teas Wuyi Ensemble Oolong Tea : A high-quality tea with massive leaves that has a forgettable flavor.
- Art of Tea Cherry Amaretto Rooibos Tea : A pleasant but weak flavored rooibos tea that is no substitute for a cherry or amaretto flavored mixed drink.
- Bigelow Eggnogg'n Tea : No substitute for Real Egg-Nog!
- Bigelow Sweet Dreams Herbal Tea : A very boring tea that may indeed put you to sleep!
- Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride : A weak flavored tea that is no substitute for a real sugar cookie.
- Celestial Seasonings Tangerine Orange Zinger Herbal Tea : An orange tea that really tastes more like blackberries than anything else.
- Culinary Teas Berry Berry Herbal Tea : A whole fruit tea that really packs a berry flavor punch. Berry lovers will enjoy this tea.
- Culinary Teas Chamomile Herbal Tea : An ideal tea before bedtime, this is a "pure chamomile tea" with nothing added, yet it still tastes great.
- Culinary Teas Florida Orange Rooibos : A tea that in everyway qualifies as an "orange tea", except for it's taste.
- Culinary Teas Green Yerba Mate Herbal Tea : A somewhat bitter and very grassy herbal tea that tastes somewhat like a bad green tea.
- Culinary Teas Hojicha Gold Green Tea : A green tea whose leaves are "roasted", resulting in a nasty aroma and a flavor more similar to coffee than green tea.
- Culinary Teas Oolong Orange Blossom Tea : A very pretty oolong tea that tasted nothing like oranges.
- Culinary Teas Rooibos Tea : A very good, unflavored straight Rooibos Tea.
- Culinary Teas Springberry Herbal Tea : An enjoyable fruit and strawberry flavored herbal tea with massive fruit pieces.
- Culinary Teas Summer Punch Green Rooibos Tea : A light and refreshing green rooibos tea with a distinct orange flavor to it.
- Dragonwater Green Chai Tea : A subtle yet enjoyable chai tea that also happens to be a green tea. A nice break from traditional green tea that won't overwhelm you with spicy things.
- Dragonwater Lemon Balm Chamomile Herbal Tea : An excellent tea that nicely blends high-quality chamomile flowers with lemon balm leaves. A perfect tea to have right before bedtime.
- Dragonwater Orange Passion Fruit Herbal Tea : A very tasty and incredibly beautiful passion fruit tea that is light and sweet tasting.
- Dragonwater Passion Fruit Oolong Tea : A superb, fruity and moderately sweet oolong tea that is ideal for people who have never tried a good oolong tea before.
- Dragonwater Rooibos Chocolate Rum Tea : A tea that defied all my expectations, and comes incredibly close to tasting like a chocolate rum mixed drink!
- Dragonwater Rooibos Pumpkin Tea : One of the more unique teas you can have, this tea has a light, fruity, creamy pumpkin flavor to it.
- Dragonwater Ti Kuan Yin Oolong Tea : A very light and surprisingly flavorful oolong tea that is also very smooth.
- Dragonwater White Monkey Paw Tea : A very high quality, rather suble and somewhat sweet white tea that is also a green tea, too.
- Japanese Genmaicha Green Tea : Serve this drink for when you have uninvited house guests and want them to leave.
- Little Snowbird S'mores Plus Rooibos Tea : A replacement for a S'mores granola bar this tea is not, as the flavor is quite weak.
- Mighty Leaf African Nectar Rooibos Tea : A very pleasant rooibos tea that has some nice tropical notes to its flavor.
- Mighty Leaf Tropical Green Tea : An absolutely delightful green tea...full of tropical flavors!
- Numi Gen Mai Cha Toasted Rice Green Tea : An absolutely terrible tea that tastes and smells like burnt rice. Yummy - NOT!
- Numi Velvet Rose White Tea : A tea that perfectly blends the delicate flavor of a white tea with the delicate flavor of a rose.
- Okuma Nutritionals Wu-Long Slimming Tea : A smooth and non-bitter Wu-Long tea that may help with weight loss but which also has a slight unpleasant odor once brewed.
- Republic of Tea Earl Greyer Black Tea : An exceptionally smooth and mildly spicy Earl Grey tea. Those who prefer a more "traditional" Earl Grey tea will love this tea.
- Republic of Tea Jasmine Jazz Green Tea : A great blend of high quality green tea that mixes perfectly with jasmine blossoms, for a nice, flowery green tea flavor.
- Stash Earl Grey Tea : A pleasant if somewhat light-tasting black tea with a nice after-taste.
- Stash English Breakfast Black Tea : A rather flavorless, but yet strong tasting, black tea - like unsweetened iced tea.
- Tazo Lotus Decaffeinated Green Tea : A green tea that initially tastes good but exacts revenge in the form of a wicked after-taste.
- Tazo Passion Herbal Tea : A very fruity and very strong herbal tea with mysterious and exotic ingredients.
- Tulsi Teas Gotu Kola Herbal Tea : A organic tea with a very different flavor that is also very healthy to drink.
- Tulsi Teas Original Herbal Tea : A very healthy and unique herbal tea with kind of a odd flavor and unpleasant aroma.
@ Copyright 2019 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without