Cinnamon Tea Reviews
|Cinnamon - Image Courtesy of
Who doesn't like cinnamon? It's one of the greatest flavors ever! I
mean, talk about adding a nice "kick" to something. Cinnamon in particular
is a wonderful "get me going" type of thing, ideal in the morning when
you are sleepy or during the mid-afternoon when you are bored at work.
Because I love cinnamon, I always will try a tea that supposedly
tastes like cinnamon. Admittedly, I've had my share of disappointments,
but have had enough positive experiences to keep plugging along with
Listed below are links to reviews of teas on this site that either
have a taste, or
to have a taste, of cinnamon.
- Adagio Teas Christmas Flavored Black Tea : Christmas in a cup, this excellent cinnamon flavored tea is sure to put anyone in the holiday mood.
- Adagio Teas Cinnamon Apple Rooibos Tea : A very tasty tea that tastes remarkably similar to hot apple cider.
- Adagio Teas Mandarin Green Tea : A pleasant if somewhat forgettable green tea that has a very subtle flavor of orange and a light taste.
- Bigelow Cinnamon Apple Herbal Tea : A uninspiring tea that has a poor "fruity cinnamon" taste.
- Bigelow Cinnamon Spice Herbal Tea : A moderately strong cinnamon flavored herbal tea that has an ok taste.
- Culinary Teas Orange Spiced Tea : A big improvement over supermarket varieties of Orange Spiced Tea.
- Dragonwater Black Cinnamon Cocoa Tea : A flavored black tea that has a very nice, but not exceptionally strong, chocolate taste to it.
- Good Earth Chai Black Tea : An excellent chai tea that gets it very nice kick from the hefty amounts of cinnamon used in it.
- Good Earth Original Sweet & Spicy Herbal Tea : A spectacular tea with that is incredibly flavorful, highly aromatic and very sweet...with a strong cinnamon taste!
- Good Earth Red Sweet & Spicy Rooibos Tea : A superb rooibos tea that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Lipton Cinnamon Apple Herbal Tea : A nice blend of apple and cinnamon produces a pleasant flavor.
- Lipton Orange & Spice Flavored Black Tea : A very tasty and enjoyable orange and cinnamon flavored black tea!
- Lipton Spicy Chai Black Tea : A moderate strength and average tasting spicy chai flavored black tea.
- Numi Moonlight Spice Orange Spice White Tea : A very unique white tea that is quite spicy with cinnamon, but yet has a subtle taste of lemon and ginger.
- Numi Organic Golden Chai Spiced Black Tea : A superb chai tea that does not use pepper, but instead contains a perfect blend of cinnamon and ginger.
- Numi Ruby Chai Spiced Organic Rooibos Tea : This is an excellent rooibos tea. If you enjoy spicy teas, you'll most definitely enjoy this tasty tea.
- Republic of Tea Black Chai Tea : A very enjoyable chai tea that rather oddly lacks the "spice level" found in other chai teas.
- Republic of Tea Cardamom Cinnamon Herbal Tea : A superb herbal tea that has a very, very strong cinnamon flavor to it. A cinnamon tea lovers delight.
- Republic of Tea Green Chai Tea : An excellent and rather spicy green chai tea...with a very strong cinnamon flavor.
- Republic of Tea Red Chai Rooibos Tea : A very tasty and rather spicy rooibos chai tea...which is also caffeine free, too.
- Stash Chai Green Tea : A very enjoyable and rather spicy tea that nicely blends ginger, cinnamon and allspice into a very flavorful chai green tea.
- Stash Chai Spice Black Tea : A surprisingly good and quite spicy chai black tea, with a strong flavor of cinnamon.
- Stash Chai Spice Decaf Black Tea : For a decaf tea, this one is surprisingly good, and lacks most of the bitterness found in other decaffeinated teas.
- Stash Christmas Eve Herbal Tea : A pleasant cinnamon and spearmint herbal tea that has a weak flavor and little aftertaste.
- Stash Double Spice Chai Black Tea : A chai tea with an attitude. This tea packs quite the kick to it, yet still has a enjoyable and memorable flavor.
- Stash Holiday Chai Black Tea : A surprisingly good and very flavorful chai tea, that tastes not like pepper but cinnamon, rum and nutmeg!
- Stash Kashmiri Chai Green Tea : An ok but still disappointing chai green tea due to it's overpowering ginger flavor.
- Tazo Chai Organic Spiced Black Tea : A very tasty and spicy organic Chai Tea from Tazo. The perfect way to add spice to your life.
- Tazo Decaffeinated Chai Spiced Black Tea : An excellent chai spiced black tea, despite being decaffeinated. If you like spicy teas, you'll enjoy this one.
- Yogi Teas Egyptian Licorice Tea : A unique tasting and moderately strong flavored licorice tea.
General Tea Books
|The Book of Tea : The Book of Tea provides a comprehensive history and background of the beloved ritual of tea, providing photographed accounts of tea farming, tea barons and, teatime, and capturing the various tastes and nuances of teas from around the world.|
@ Copyright 2019 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without