Four Star Tea Reviews
Listed on this page are teas that I rate as "Four Star Teas",
or those teas that I like very much and will happily drink any day of
the week. But, these still aren't my favorite
Click on any of the links to read the full reviews.
- Adagio Cream Flavored Black Tea : A non-bitter and moderately strong cream flavored black tea.
- Adagio Spiced Green Tea : A very enjoyable and tasty green tea.
- Adagio Teas Blood Orange Herbal Tea : A rather sweet whole fruit tea that has a pretty strong citrus flavor to it, despite having a light maroon color once the tea is brewed.
- Adagio Teas Candy Cane Flavored Black Tea : A tea that tastes remarkably similar to a candy cane straight off the christmas tree.
- Adagio Teas Cherry Green Tea : A wonderful introductory green tea, this tea offers a light flavor with a hint of cherry.
- Adagio Teas Cinnamon Apple Rooibos Tea : A very tasty tea that tastes remarkably similar to hot apple cider.
- Adagio Teas Dragonwell Green Tea : A great pure green tea with a light and subtle taste.
- Adagio Teas Ginseng Green Tea : This tea is exceptionally light, both in taste and color, yet the flavor is very pleasant with absolutely no bitterness.
- Adagio Teas Lemon Grass Herbal Tea : A surprisingly good lemon and ginger herbal tea, considering the "leaves" look like lawn clippings!
- Adagio Teas Pina Colada Tea : A beautiful whole fruit tea that nicely blends pineapple and coconut.
- Adagio Teas Sencha Overture Green Tea : A Japanese green tea with a surprisingly strong and distinct taste, but happily lacks a grassy flavor and bitterness.
- Adagio Teas White Assam Tea : A light and delicate white tea that still has a fairly strong flavor to it.
- Adagio Teas White Darjeeling Tea : An excellent and moderately sweet white tea from India.
- Ahmad Teas Apple Flavored Black Tea : A very flavorful and non-bitter black tea that has a strong apple flavor.
- Ahmad Teas Strawberry Flavored Black Tea : A tasty strawberry flavored tea that will bring back the memories of summer.
- Art of Tea Santa's Little Helper Flavored Black Tea : A pleasant holiday tea with a subtle hint of chocolate and mint flavor.
- Bigelow Fruit & Almond Herbal Tea : A very good almond tea that is nearly a substitute for a mixed drink with Amaretto in it!
- Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Berry Herbal Tea : A tea that smells like cherries and tastes like cherries too!
- Celestial Seasonings Country Peach Passion Herbal Tea : A tea that smells like peaches and tastes like it too!
- Celestial Seasonings Cranberry Apple Zinger Herbal Tea : A tasty tea that nicely combines apples and cranberries for a very pleasant taste.
- Celestial Seasonings Decaf Mandarin Orange Green Tea : A very tasty decaffeinated green tea with an excellent orange flavor.
- Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea : If you love raspberries, the odds are you will really enjoy this potent and attractive tea.
- Chocolate Cherry Tea : An excellent tea that nicely combines chocolate and cherry.
- Choice Organic Teas Jasmine Green Tea : A very good jasmine green tea which has a moderately strong flavor and a surprisingly weak fragrance.
- Culinary Teas Berry Berry Herbal Tea : A whole fruit tea that really packs a berry flavor punch. Berry lovers will enjoy this tea.
- Culinary Teas Chai Rooibos Tea : A very enjoyable chai tea, one that has a great flavor but isn't too spicy.
- Culinary Teas English Evening Black Tea : A surprisingly good traditional black tea that has a better flavor than most.
- Culinary Teas Sencha Green Tea : A "straight" Japanese Sencha green tea that has a light, yet powerful taste to it.
- Culinary Teas Springberry Herbal Tea : An enjoyable fruit and strawberry flavored herbal tea with massive fruit pieces.
- Culinary Teas Strawberry Kiwi Herbal Tea : If you love strawberries, well then, this is the tea for you.
- Culinary Teas Summer Punch Green Rooibos Tea : A light and refreshing green rooibos tea with a distinct orange flavor to it.
- Dragonwater Black Cinnamon Cocoa Tea : A flavored black tea that has a very nice, but not exceptionally strong, chocolate taste to it.
- Dragonwater Formosa Oolong Tea : An excellent oolong tea that is quite flavorful and has no bitter after-taste.
- Dragonwater Ginger Root Herbal Tea : An exceptionally spicy tea that spice-a-holics will soon come to adore!
- Dragonwater Green Chai Tea : A subtle yet enjoyable chai tea that also happens to be a green tea. A nice break from traditional green tea that won't overwhelm you with spicy things.
- Dragonwater Green Osmanthus Tea : A light, pleasant and slightly sweet green tea...but is far from a "flowery tea" like jasmine tea is.
- Dragonwater Hibiscus Mint Herbal Tea : A tea that looks and smells like mint, but tastes nothing like mint - but which is still very good!
- Dragonwater Lemon Balm Chamomile Herbal Tea : An excellent tea that nicely blends high-quality chamomile flowers with lemon balm leaves. A perfect tea to have right before bedtime.
- Dragonwater Lemon Balm Mint Herbal Tea : A very good tea that blends lemon, spearmint and peppermint but which has a stronger aroma than actual flavor.
- Dragonwater Lemon Grass Herbal Tea : A tasty and enjoyable lemon tea...assuming yuo can get past the "dried lawn clipping" look.
- Dragonwater Licorice Mint Tea : A herbal tea that contains spearmint and peppermint leaves, but once brewed has a very sweet licorice taste to it.
- Dragonwater Orange Passion Fruit Herbal Tea : A very tasty and incredibly beautiful passion fruit tea that is light and sweet tasting.
- Dragonwater Rooibos Orange Tea : A rooibos tea infused with orange pieces and flavorings that has a very pleasant orange taste.
- Dragonwater Rooibos Pumpkin Tea : One of the more unique teas you can have, this tea has a light, fruity, creamy pumpkin flavor to it.
- Dragonwater Sencha Lemon Ginger Green Tea : A green tea that has a very, very strong lemon flavor to it. If you like a lemon tea, you'll like this one.
- Dragonwater Strawberry Cream Rooibos Tea : A moderately strong strawberry flavored tea that is pleasant to drink and which has no bitterness.
- Dragonwater Ti Kuan Yin Oolong Tea : A very light and surprisingly flavorful oolong tea that is also very smooth.
- Dragonwater Valerian Mint Herbal Tea : A pleasant and relaxing spearmint and peppermint herbal tea. An ideal bedtime tea.
- Dragonwater White Monkey Paw Tea : A very high quality, rather suble and somewhat sweet white tea that is also a green tea, too.
- Good Earth Decaffeinated Green Tea : A surprisingly good, lemon flavored decaffeinated green tea.
- Good Earth Red Lemon Rooibos Tea : A very enjoyable and rather unique lemon flavored rooibos tea.
- Lipton Honey Lemon Flavored Black Tea : A very flavorful honey and lemon flavored black tea that is pleasant to drink.
- Lipton Orange & Spice Flavored Black Tea : A very tasty and enjoyable orange and cinnamon flavored black tea!
- Little Snowbird Teas Vanilla Mint Rooibos Tea : An enjoyable and rather sweet tea that isn't bitter and which nicely blends mint and vanilla.
- Maikotea Apple & Mint Herbal Tea : A high quality herbal tea that nicely mixes the flavors of apple and mint for a pleasing taste.
- Mighty Leaf African Nectar Rooibos Tea : A very pleasant rooibos tea that has some nice tropical notes to its flavor.
- Mighty Leaf Orange Dulce Flavored Black Tea : A very good vanilla flavored black tea...with no flavor of orange at all, rather oddly.
- Mighty Leaf Organic Earl Grey Tea : A very good organic earl grey tea but lacks the "spice" found in many other earl grey's.
- Montana Tea & Spice Mountain Huckleberry Herbal Tea : A flavorful and quite distinct herbal tea that has a nice, moderately strong flavor of huckleberries to it.
- Montana Tea & Spice Peppermint Tea : An excellent peppermint tea, even from a bag, that comes from the tea capital of the world...Missoula, Montana.
- Numi Aged Earl Grey Organic Black Tea : An excellent organic earl grey tea that doesn't use any pepper yet still has some nice spice to it.
- Numi Moonlight Spice Orange Spice White Tea : A very unique white tea that is quite spicy with cinnamon, but yet has a subtle taste of lemon and ginger.
- Numi Teas Berry Black Darjeeling Black Tea : A tea that has a long name but a very pleasant and fruity flavor.
- Numi Teas Bushmen's Brew Honeybush Herbal Tea : A semi-sweet herbal tea with a very strong and enjoyable flavor of honey.
- Numi Teas Temple of Heaven Organic Gunpowder Green Tea : A very enjoyable bagged gunpowder green tea that has a light and subtle flavor.
- Numi Velvet Rose White Tea : A tea that perfectly blends the delicate flavor of a white tea with the delicate flavor of a rose.
- Numi Water Sprite Ginger Oolong Tea : An organic oolong tea combined with a powerful infusion of organic ginger. This tea has a bit of spice to it, too.
- Republic of Tea Acai Green Tea : Want something different in your life? Then you might just like this pinkish-red green tea that tastes similar to a blueberry herbal tea.
- Republic of Tea Black Chai Tea : A very enjoyable chai tea that rather oddly lacks the "spice level" found in other chai teas.
- Republic of Tea Blueberry Green Tea : A surprisingly good and non-bitter green tea that has a moderately strong blueberry flavor.
- Republic of Tea Chamomile Lemon Herbal Tea : A tasty and highly effective lemon flavored herbal tea that will work wonders in helping you get to sleep.
- Republic of Tea Earl Greyer Black Tea : An exceptionally smooth and mildly spicy Earl Grey tea. Those who prefer a more "traditional" Earl Grey tea will love this tea.
- Republic of Tea Ginger Lemon Grass Green Tea : A nice lemon flavored green tea with a hint of ginger that happily has no bitterness or grassy flavor to it.
- Republic of Tea Ginger Peach Black Tea : A pleasantly surprising and spicy tea with with an enjoyable peach and ginger flavor.
- Republic of Tea Ginseng Peppermint Herbal Tea : A tea that really smells like a peppermint tea but has a very sweet, licorice taste to it once brewed.
- Republic of Tea Honey Ginseng Green Tea : A light yet slightly sweet green tea that has a superb honey flavored after-taste that lingers seemingly forever.
- Republic of Tea Lemon Wintergreen Herbal Tea : A tea with a very powerful wintergreen aroma but which, once brewed, has a very strong lemon flavor to it.
- Republic of Tea Red Chai Rooibos Tea : A very tasty and rather spicy rooibos chai tea...which is also caffeine free, too.
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate Rooibos Tea : A rooibos tea that nicely blends chocolate and strawberry to produce a tasty tea.
- Stash Chai Green Tea : A very enjoyable and rather spicy tea that nicely blends ginger, cinnamon and allspice into a very flavorful chai green tea.
- Stash Chai Spice Black Tea : A surprisingly good and quite spicy chai black tea, with a strong flavor of cinnamon.
- Stash Herbal Peppermint Tea : A very good and tasty bagged peppermint tea.
- Stash Holiday Chai Black Tea : A surprisingly good and very flavorful chai tea, that tastes not like pepper but cinnamon, rum and nutmeg!
- Stash White Christmas Tea : A strong peppermint flavored white tea. An excellent way to satisfy any sweet tooth while getting your antioxidants, too.
- Stash Wild Raspberry Herbal Tea : A strong and colorful tea with a very distinctive raspberry taste.
- Tazo Awake Black Tea : A rather enjoyable and not too terribly strong blend of black teas. Does make for a nice "pick me up" breakfast tea.
- Tazo Berryblossom White Tea : If you love blueberries and the subtle flavor of white tea, then this tea is for you.
- Tazo Chai Organic Spiced Black Tea : A very tasty and spicy organic Chai Tea from Tazo. The perfect way to add spice to your life.
- Tazo China Green Tips Green Tea : A tasty and refreshing green tea that contains a single ingredient - green tea leaves.
- Tazo Decaffeinated Chai Spiced Black Tea : An excellent chai spiced black tea, despite being decaffeinated. If you like spicy teas, you'll enjoy this one.
- Tazo Earl Grey Scented Black Tea : An enjoyable black tea with a hint of spice...and you don't even need to add anything to it.
- Typhoo Echinacea with Orange Kick Herbal Tea : A very, very sweet herbal tea that packs a very powerful orange flavor to it.
- White Pear Tea from Adagio Teas : A pleasant tasting and rather sweet White Tea.
- Yogi Teas Egyptian Licorice Tea : A unique tasting and moderately strong flavored licorice tea.
General Tea Books
|The Tea Drinker's Handbook : In a skinny-no-whip-mocha-latte world, The Tea Drinker's Handbook is a refreshing return to America's roots in tea-drinking. Though tea is one of the most-consumed beverages in the world, second only to water, it is far from mundane.|
@ Copyright 2019 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without