Four Star Tea Reviews
Listed on this page are teas that I rate as "Four Star Teas",
or those teas that I like very much and will happily drink any day of
the week. But, these still aren't my favorite
Click on any of the links to read the full reviews.
- Adagio Cream Flavored Black Tea : A non-bitter and moderately strong cream flavored black tea.
- Adagio Spiced Green Tea : A very enjoyable and tasty green tea.
- Adagio Teas Blood Orange Herbal Tea : A rather sweet whole fruit tea that has a pretty strong citrus flavor to it, despite having a light maroon color once the tea is brewed.
- Adagio Teas Candy Cane Flavored Black Tea : A tea that tastes remarkably similar to a candy cane straight off the christmas tree.
- Adagio Teas Cherry Green Tea : A wonderful introductory green tea, this tea offers a light flavor with a hint of cherry.
- Adagio Teas Cinnamon Apple Rooibos Tea : A very tasty tea that tastes remarkably similar to hot apple cider.
- Adagio Teas Dragonwell Green Tea : A great pure green tea with a light and subtle taste.
- Adagio Teas Ginseng Green Tea : This tea is exceptionally light, both in taste and color, yet the flavor is very pleasant with absolutely no bitterness.
- Adagio Teas Lemon Grass Herbal Tea : A surprisingly good lemon and ginger herbal tea, considering the "leaves" look like lawn clippings!
- Adagio Teas Pina Colada Tea : A beautiful whole fruit tea that nicely blends pineapple and coconut.
- Adagio Teas Sencha Overture Green Tea : A Japanese green tea with a surprisingly strong and distinct taste, but happily lacks a grassy flavor and bitterness.
- Adagio Teas White Assam Tea : A light and delicate white tea that still has a fairly strong flavor to it.
- Adagio Teas White Darjeeling Tea : An excellent and moderately sweet white tea from India.
- Ahmad Teas Apple Flavored Black Tea : A very flavorful and non-bitter black tea that has a strong apple flavor.
- Ahmad Teas Strawberry Flavored Black Tea : A tasty strawberry flavored tea that will bring back the memories of summer.
- Art of Tea Santa's Little Helper Flavored Black Tea : A pleasant holiday tea with a subtle hint of chocolate and mint flavor.
- Bigelow Fruit & Almond Herbal Tea : A very good almond tea that is nearly a substitute for a mixed drink with Amaretto in it!
- Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Berry Herbal Tea : A tea that smells like cherries and tastes like cherries too!
- Celestial Seasonings Country Peach Passion Herbal Tea : A tea that smells like peaches and tastes like it too!
- Celestial Seasonings Cranberry Apple Zinger Herbal Tea : A tasty tea that nicely combines apples and cranberries for a very pleasant taste.
- Celestial Seasonings Decaf Mandarin Orange Green Tea : A very tasty decaffeinated green tea with an excellent orange flavor.
- Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea : If you love raspberries, the odds are you will really enjoy this potent and attractive tea.
- Chocolate Cherry Tea : An excellent tea that nicely combines chocolate and cherry.
- Choice Organic Teas Jasmine Green Tea : A very good jasmine green tea which has a moderately strong flavor and a surprisingly weak fragrance.
- Culinary Teas Berry Berry Herbal Tea : A whole fruit tea that really packs a berry flavor punch. Berry lovers will enjoy this tea.
- Culinary Teas Chai Rooibos Tea : A very enjoyable chai tea, one that has a great flavor but isn't too spicy.
- Culinary Teas English Evening Black Tea : A surprisingly good traditional black tea that has a better flavor than most.
- Culinary Teas Sencha Green Tea : A "straight" Japanese Sencha green tea that has a light, yet powerful taste to it.
- Culinary Teas Springberry Herbal Tea : An enjoyable fruit and strawberry flavored herbal tea with massive fruit pieces.
- Culinary Teas Strawberry Kiwi Herbal Tea : If you love strawberries, well then, this is the tea for you.
- Culinary Teas Summer Punch Green Rooibos Tea : A light and refreshing green rooibos tea with a distinct orange flavor to it.
- Dragonwater Black Cinnamon Cocoa Tea : A flavored black tea that has a very nice, but not exceptionally strong, chocolate taste to it.
- Dragonwater Formosa Oolong Tea : An excellent oolong tea that is quite flavorful and has no bitter after-taste.
- Dragonwater Ginger Root Herbal Tea : An exceptionally spicy tea that spice-a-holics will soon come to adore!
- Dragonwater Green Chai Tea : A subtle yet enjoyable chai tea that also happens to be a green tea. A nice break from traditional green tea that won't overwhelm you with spicy things.
- Dragonwater Green Osmanthus Tea : A light, pleasant and slightly sweet green tea...but is far from a "flowery tea" like jasmine tea is.
- Dragonwater Hibiscus Mint Herbal Tea : A tea that looks and smells like mint, but tastes nothing like mint - but which is still very good!
- Dragonwater Lemon Balm Chamomile Herbal Tea : An excellent tea that nicely blends high-quality chamomile flowers with lemon balm leaves. A perfect tea to have right before bedtime.
- Dragonwater Lemon Balm Mint Herbal Tea : A very good tea that blends lemon, spearmint and peppermint but which has a stronger aroma than actual flavor.
- Dragonwater Lemon Grass Herbal Tea : A tasty and enjoyable lemon tea...assuming yuo can get past the "dried lawn clipping" look.
- Dragonwater Licorice Mint Tea : A herbal tea that contains spearmint and peppermint leaves, but once brewed has a very sweet licorice taste to it.
- Dragonwater Orange Passion Fruit Herbal Tea : A very tasty and incredibly beautiful passion fruit tea that is light and sweet tasting.
- Dragonwater Rooibos Orange Tea : A rooibos tea infused with orange pieces and flavorings that has a very pleasant orange taste.
- Dragonwater Rooibos Pumpkin Tea : One of the more unique teas you can have, this tea has a light, fruity, creamy pumpkin flavor to it.
- Dragonwater Sencha Lemon Ginger Green Tea : A green tea that has a very, very strong lemon flavor to it. If you like a lemon tea, you'll like this one.
- Dragonwater Strawberry Cream Rooibos Tea : A moderately strong strawberry flavored tea that is pleasant to drink and which has no bitterness.
- Dragonwater Ti Kuan Yin Oolong Tea : A very light and surprisingly flavorful oolong tea that is also very smooth.
- Dragonwater Valerian Mint Herbal Tea : A pleasant and relaxing spearmint and peppermint herbal tea. An ideal bedtime tea.
- Dragonwater White Monkey Paw Tea : A very high quality, rather suble and somewhat sweet white tea that is also a green tea, too.
- Good Earth Decaffeinated Green Tea : A surprisingly good, lemon flavored decaffeinated green tea.
- Good Earth Red Lemon Rooibos Tea : A very enjoyable and rather unique lemon flavored rooibos tea.
- Lipton Honey Lemon Flavored Black Tea : A very flavorful honey and lemon flavored black tea that is pleasant to drink.
- Lipton Orange & Spice Flavored Black Tea : A very tasty and enjoyable orange and cinnamon flavored black tea!
- Little Snowbird Teas Vanilla Mint Rooibos Tea : An enjoyable and rather sweet tea that isn't bitter and which nicely blends mint and vanilla.
- Maikotea Apple & Mint Herbal Tea : A high quality herbal tea that nicely mixes the flavors of apple and mint for a pleasing taste.
- Mighty Leaf African Nectar Rooibos Tea : A very pleasant rooibos tea that has some nice tropical notes to its flavor.
- Mighty Leaf Orange Dulce Flavored Black Tea : A very good vanilla flavored black tea...with no flavor of orange at all, rather oddly.
- Mighty Leaf Organic Earl Grey Tea : A very good organic earl grey tea but lacks the "spice" found in many other earl grey's.
- Montana Tea & Spice Mountain Huckleberry Herbal Tea : A flavorful and quite distinct herbal tea that has a nice, moderately strong flavor of huckleberries to it.
- Montana Tea & Spice Peppermint Tea : An excellent peppermint tea, even from a bag, that comes from the tea capital of the world...Missoula, Montana.
- Numi Aged Earl Grey Organic Black Tea : An excellent organic earl grey tea that doesn't use any pepper yet still has some nice spice to it.
- Numi Moonlight Spice Orange Spice White Tea : A very unique white tea that is quite spicy with cinnamon, but yet has a subtle taste of lemon and ginger.
- Numi Teas Berry Black Darjeeling Black Tea : A tea that has a long name but a very pleasant and fruity flavor.
- Numi Teas Bushmen's Brew Honeybush Herbal Tea : A semi-sweet herbal tea with a very strong and enjoyable flavor of honey.
- Numi Teas Temple of Heaven Organic Gunpowder Green Tea : A very enjoyable bagged gunpowder green tea that has a light and subtle flavor.
- Numi Velvet Rose White Tea : A tea that perfectly blends the delicate flavor of a white tea with the delicate flavor of a rose.
- Numi Water Sprite Ginger Oolong Tea : An organic oolong tea combined with a powerful infusion of organic ginger. This tea has a bit of spice to it, too.
- Republic of Tea Acai Green Tea : Want something different in your life? Then you might just like this pinkish-red green tea that tastes similar to a blueberry herbal tea.
- Republic of Tea Black Chai Tea : A very enjoyable chai tea that rather oddly lacks the "spice level" found in other chai teas.
- Republic of Tea Blueberry Green Tea : A surprisingly good and non-bitter green tea that has a moderately strong blueberry flavor.
- Republic of Tea Chamomile Lemon Herbal Tea : A tasty and highly effective lemon flavored herbal tea that will work wonders in helping you get to sleep.
- Republic of Tea Earl Greyer Black Tea : An exceptionally smooth and mildly spicy Earl Grey tea. Those who prefer a more "traditional" Earl Grey tea will love this tea.
- Republic of Tea Ginger Lemon Grass Green Tea : A nice lemon flavored green tea with a hint of ginger that happily has no bitterness or grassy flavor to it.
- Republic of Tea Ginger Peach Black Tea : A pleasantly surprising and spicy tea with with an enjoyable peach and ginger flavor.
- Republic of Tea Ginseng Peppermint Herbal Tea : A tea that really smells like a peppermint tea but has a very sweet, licorice taste to it once brewed.
- Republic of Tea Honey Ginseng Green Tea : A light yet slightly sweet green tea that has a superb honey flavored after-taste that lingers seemingly forever.
- Republic of Tea Lemon Wintergreen Herbal Tea : A tea with a very powerful wintergreen aroma but which, once brewed, has a very strong lemon flavor to it.
- Republic of Tea Red Chai Rooibos Tea : A very tasty and rather spicy rooibos chai tea...which is also caffeine free, too.
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate Rooibos Tea : A rooibos tea that nicely blends chocolate and strawberry to produce a tasty tea.
- Stash Chai Green Tea : A very enjoyable and rather spicy tea that nicely blends ginger, cinnamon and allspice into a very flavorful chai green tea.
- Stash Chai Spice Black Tea : A surprisingly good and quite spicy chai black tea, with a strong flavor of cinnamon.
- Stash Herbal Peppermint Tea : A very good and tasty bagged peppermint tea.
- Stash Holiday Chai Black Tea : A surprisingly good and very flavorful chai tea, that tastes not like pepper but cinnamon, rum and nutmeg!
- Stash White Christmas Tea : A strong peppermint flavored white tea. An excellent way to satisfy any sweet tooth while getting your antioxidants, too.
- Stash Wild Raspberry Herbal Tea : A strong and colorful tea with a very distinctive raspberry taste.
- Tazo Awake Black Tea : A rather enjoyable and not too terribly strong blend of black teas. Does make for a nice "pick me up" breakfast tea.
- Tazo Berryblossom White Tea : If you love blueberries and the subtle flavor of white tea, then this tea is for you.
- Tazo Chai Organic Spiced Black Tea : A very tasty and spicy organic Chai Tea from Tazo. The perfect way to add spice to your life.
- Tazo China Green Tips Green Tea : A tasty and refreshing green tea that contains a single ingredient - green tea leaves.
- Tazo Decaffeinated Chai Spiced Black Tea : An excellent chai spiced black tea, despite being decaffeinated. If you like spicy teas, you'll enjoy this one.
- Tazo Earl Grey Scented Black Tea : An enjoyable black tea with a hint of spice...and you don't even need to add anything to it.
- Typhoo Echinacea with Orange Kick Herbal Tea : A very, very sweet herbal tea that packs a very powerful orange flavor to it.
- White Pear Tea from Adagio Teas : A pleasant tasting and rather sweet White Tea.
- Yogi Teas Egyptian Licorice Tea : A unique tasting and moderately strong flavored licorice tea.
General Tea Books
|The Book of Tea : The Book of Tea provides a comprehensive history and background of the beloved ritual of tea, providing photographed accounts of tea farming, tea barons and, teatime, and capturing the various tastes and nuances of teas from around the world.|
@ Copyright 2019 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without