Stash Tea Reviews
Stash tea are exctremely popular and are widely available
(Stash Tea at Amazon). If you
look closely, you'll also discover that many chinese restaurants also serve
Stash Tea, which is maybe a good sign but then again, maybe not.
In any event, Stash has a huge assortment of teas available - many of
which are surprisingly good considering that most of their teas are of
the bagged variety.
Listed below are various reviews of Stash Teas that are on this site.
Just click any of the links to read the full reviews.
- Stash Chai Green Tea : A very enjoyable and rather spicy tea that nicely blends ginger, cinnamon and allspice into a very flavorful chai green tea.
- Stash Chai Spice Black Tea : A surprisingly good and quite spicy chai black tea, with a strong flavor of cinnamon.
- Stash Chai Spice Decaf Black Tea : For a decaf tea, this one is surprisingly good, and lacks most of the bitterness found in other decaffeinated teas.
- Stash Chamomile Herbal Tea : A pleasant, light-tasting herbal tea with a hint of apple.
- Stash Christmas Eve Herbal Tea : A pleasant cinnamon and spearmint herbal tea that has a weak flavor and little aftertaste.
- Stash Double Spice Chai Black Tea : A chai tea with an attitude. This tea packs quite the kick to it, yet still has a enjoyable and memorable flavor.
- Stash Earl Grey Tea : A pleasant if somewhat light-tasting black tea with a nice after-taste.
- Stash English Breakfast Black Tea : A rather flavorless, but yet strong tasting, black tea - like unsweetened iced tea.
- Stash Herbal Peppermint Tea : A very good and tasty bagged peppermint tea.
- Stash Holiday Chai Black Tea : A surprisingly good and very flavorful chai tea, that tastes not like pepper but cinnamon, rum and nutmeg!
- Stash Jasmine Blossom Green Tea : An excellent jasmine tea, much to my surprise. The tea really packs a delightfully strong jasmine flavor and fragrance.
- Stash Kashmiri Chai Green Tea : An ok but still disappointing chai green tea due to it's overpowering ginger flavor.
- Stash Nilgiri Black Tea : A very bitter and rather unpleasant bagged black tea.
- Stash Premium Green Tea : The definition of a bad chinese restaurant green tea. If this is your first green tea tasting experience, it likely will be your last.
- Stash Vanilla Chai Decaf Black Tea : A rather nasty and bitter vanilla flavored chai tea that tastes nothing like any chai tea you've ever tried.
- Stash White Christmas Tea : A strong peppermint flavored white tea. An excellent way to satisfy any sweet tooth while getting your antioxidants, too.
- Stash Wild Raspberry Herbal Tea : A strong and colorful tea with a very distinctive raspberry taste.
@ Copyright 2019 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without