Dragonwater Tea Company : Reviews
Dragonwater Tea Company (now out of business) had many high quality and primarily loose-leaf tea (Read
Merchant Review of Dragonwater Tea Company). However, in 2011 Dragonwater went out of business. Thus, the tea reviewed below is no longer available. I'm simply keeping the reviews up for posterity purposes.
Listed below are reviews of teas from Dragonwater that are available
on this site. Click on any of the links to read the reviews.
- Dragonwater Black Cinnamon Cocoa Tea : A flavored black tea that has a very nice, but not exceptionally strong, chocolate taste to it.
- Dragonwater Chamomile Mint Herbal Tea : The best chamomile tea I've ever had, with peppermint perfectly blended with high-quality chamomile flowers.
- Dragonwater Chocolate Cream Black Tea : A very powerful chocolate aroma is wiped out on the shores of despair by a poweful black tea taste.
- Dragonwater Creamy Caramel Rooibos Tea : A disappointing rooibos tea where the flavor of caramel was mysteriously absent.
- Dragonwater Earl Grey de la Creme Black Tea : An interesting earl grey tea that has a very strong vanilla flavor to it, with a hint of cream.
- Dragonwater Formosa Oolong Tea : An excellent oolong tea that is quite flavorful and has no bitter after-taste.
- Dragonwater Ginger Fresh Herbal Tea : A very tasty and incredibly sweet tea. If you have a sweet tooth, you'll love this tea.
- Dragonwater Ginger Root Herbal Tea : An exceptionally spicy tea that spice-a-holics will soon come to adore!
- Dragonwater Green Chai Tea : A subtle yet enjoyable chai tea that also happens to be a green tea. A nice break from traditional green tea that won't overwhelm you with spicy things.
- Dragonwater Green Osmanthus Tea : A light, pleasant and slightly sweet green tea...but is far from a "flowery tea" like jasmine tea is.
- Dragonwater Green Spicy Chai Tea : An absolutely top-notch green tea that has a bit of kick to it as well as a nice, subtle flavor of ginger and spearmint. A chai tea lovers delight!
- Dragonwater Hibiscus Lemon Herbal Tea : An excellent herbal tea that anyone who loves lemon teas will enjoy.
- Dragonwater Hibiscus Mint Herbal Tea : A tea that looks and smells like mint, but tastes nothing like mint - but which is still very good!
- Dragonwater Japanese Cherry Green Tea : The perfect mix of cherry and green tea. A delightful tea and is perfect for new green tea drinkers.
- Dragonwater Jasmine Green Tea : A superb green tea that is scented with jasmine flowers...and produces a delightful tea that is absolutely perfect in all ways.
- Dragonwater Jasmine Oolong Tea : A superb and very strong tasting jasmine tea. Jasmine lovers will love this tea!
- Dragonwater Lemon Balm Chamomile Herbal Tea : An excellent tea that nicely blends high-quality chamomile flowers with lemon balm leaves. A perfect tea to have right before bedtime.
- Dragonwater Lemon Balm Mint Herbal Tea : A very good tea that blends lemon, spearmint and peppermint but which has a stronger aroma than actual flavor.
- Dragonwater Lemon Grass Herbal Tea : A tasty and enjoyable lemon tea...assuming yuo can get past the "dried lawn clipping" look.
- Dragonwater Licorice Mint Tea : A herbal tea that contains spearmint and peppermint leaves, but once brewed has a very sweet licorice taste to it.
- Dragonwater Moroccan Mint Green Tea : A superb, yet light tasting and refreshing mint green tea, which is also organic too.
- Dragonwater Mountain Mint Organic Herbal Tea : A superb tea that is a perfect blend of peppermint and spearmint leaves.
- Dragonwater Orange Passion Fruit Herbal Tea : A very tasty and incredibly beautiful passion fruit tea that is light and sweet tasting.
- Dragonwater Organic Gunpowder Green Tea : A top-notch organic gunpowder green tea that has an excellent flavor with no bitterness.
- Dragonwater Organic Peppermint Tea : A top-notch organic peppermint tea that packs a powerful aroma and even a more powerful flavor.
- Dragonwater Organic Spearmint Herbal Tea : If you like spearmint and you like tea, then this tea is for you as this tea packs quite the spearmint flavor.
- Dragonwater Passion Fruit Oolong Tea : A superb, fruity and moderately sweet oolong tea that is ideal for people who have never tried a good oolong tea before.
- Dragonwater Rooibos Chocolate Mint Tea : A superb and very flavorful roobios tea that combines chocolate and mint, making for a very sweet and enjoyable tea.
- Dragonwater Rooibos Chocolate Rum Tea : A tea that defied all my expectations, and comes incredibly close to tasting like a chocolate rum mixed drink!
- Dragonwater Rooibos Orange Tea : A rooibos tea infused with orange pieces and flavorings that has a very pleasant orange taste.
- Dragonwater Rooibos Pumpkin Tea : One of the more unique teas you can have, this tea has a light, fruity, creamy pumpkin flavor to it.
- Dragonwater Sencha Lemon Ginger Green Tea : A green tea that has a very, very strong lemon flavor to it. If you like a lemon tea, you'll like this one.
- Dragonwater Strawberry Cream Rooibos Tea : A moderately strong strawberry flavored tea that is pleasant to drink and which has no bitterness.
- Dragonwater Ti Kuan Yin Oolong Tea : A very light and surprisingly flavorful oolong tea that is also very smooth.
- Dragonwater Valerian Mint Herbal Tea : A pleasant and relaxing spearmint and peppermint herbal tea. An ideal bedtime tea.
- Dragonwater Vanilla Cream Herbal Fruit Tea : An attractive fruit tea flavored with vanilla cream that is in no way a replacement for ice cream.
- Dragonwater White Monkey Paw Tea : A very high quality, rather suble and somewhat sweet white tea that is also a green tea, too.
- Dragonwater White Strawberry Tea : An awesome white tea that combines the subtle, semi-sweet flavor of a white tea with just the right amount of strawberry flavor.
General Tea Books
|The Book of Afternoon Tea : Amazon Customer Review :This book starts with 2 pages of intoduction -- a brief history and instructions on how to brew tea. "Illustrated" is an understatement! The book is full of gorgeous, full-color photographs.|
@ Copyright 2019 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without