Black Tea Reviews
Black tea is the "traditional tea." Probably the most popular of all
the teas today, black tea is consumed around the world in dizzying quantities.
The UK in particular seems home to the worlds most hard-core black tea
Black tea, as it comes from the tea plant, is a "pure tea." True...many
things can and have been added to it, to give the tea a different flavor.
But, at the end of the day, black tea is a true tea...and posseess a
pretty strong, some might say, overpowering flavor.
To learn more about Black Tea, visit the Black
Tea page in our tea type
Listed below are reviews of black teas (as well as flavored black teas)
that are available on this site. Just click a link to read a review.
- Adagio Cream Flavored Black Tea : A non-bitter and moderately strong cream flavored black tea.
- Adagio Teas Almond Tea : A pleasant but weak tasting almond flavored black tea. No substitute for Amaretto, sadly.
- Adagio Teas Candy Apple Flavored Black Tea : This tea is no substitute for a sweet and tasty caramel covered apple.
- Adagio Teas Candy Cane Flavored Black Tea : A tea that tastes remarkably similar to a candy cane straight off the christmas tree.
- Adagio Teas Chestnut Flavored Black Tea : A flavored tea that really does smell like chestnuts but which, once brewed, has a peculiar and not entirely pleasant taste.
- Adagio Teas Chocolate Chip Flavored Black Tea : A smooth and pleasant black tea that is no substitute for a chocolate chip cookie.
- Adagio Teas Chocolate Flavored Black Tea : A tea that really has a chocolate aroma but has virtually no chocolate flavor once brewed.
- Adagio Teas Christmas Flavored Black Tea : Christmas in a cup, this excellent cinnamon flavored tea is sure to put anyone in the holiday mood.
- Adagio Teas Cranberry Flavored Black Tea : A very bad tasting tea that in no way tastes like a cranberry tea.
- Adagio Teas Ginger Flavored Black Tea : A flavored black tea that really does taste like ginger, but has a rather nasty after-taste.
- Adagio Teas Gingerbread Flavored Black Tea : If you love gingerbread, then this tea has your name on it.
- Adagio Teas Pumpkin Spice Flavored Black Tea : A "Holiday Tea" that is flavored with pumpkin but really doesn't taste like pumpkin. And the "spice" is conspiciously absent.
- Adagio Teas Rum Flavored Black Tea : A flavored black tea that isn't bitter but has kind of a weak rum flavor to it.
- Ahmad Teas Apple Flavored Black Tea : A very flavorful and non-bitter black tea that has a strong apple flavor.
- Ahmad Teas English Black Tea : A black tea flavored with bergamot that has a odd, but quite unique, flavor to it.
- Ahmad Teas Strawberry Flavored Black Tea : A tasty strawberry flavored tea that will bring back the memories of summer.
- Ahmad Teas Vanilla Flavored Black Tea : A better than average vanilla black tea...but that really isn't saying much, sadly.
- Art of Tea Santa's Little Helper Flavored Black Tea : A pleasant holiday tea with a subtle hint of chocolate and mint flavor.
- Bencheley Chocolate Mint Flavored Black Tea : A uninspiring and less than memorable tea with scant flavor of either chocolate or mint.
- Culinary Teas Chocolate Orange Flavored Tea : A tea that is chocolate in smell, orange in color, but tastes like neither.
- Culinary Teas Earl Grey Black Tea : This tea defines what a quality earl grey tea should taste like. Powerful flavor, no bitterness and a nice little "kick" all make this a superb tea.
- Culinary Teas English Breakfast Black Tea : Just your average traditional black tea with a full body flavor.
- Culinary Teas English Evening Black Tea : A surprisingly good traditional black tea that has a better flavor than most.
- Culinary Teas Queen Mary Black Tea : A traditional black tea that has a strong and robust flavor that is still just plain boring!
- Dragonwater Black Cinnamon Cocoa Tea : A flavored black tea that has a very nice, but not exceptionally strong, chocolate taste to it.
- Dragonwater Chocolate Cream Black Tea : A very powerful chocolate aroma is wiped out on the shores of despair by a poweful black tea taste.
- Dragonwater Earl Grey de la Creme Black Tea : An interesting earl grey tea that has a very strong vanilla flavor to it, with a hint of cream.
- Good Earth Black Tea : A weak peach flavored black tea that is, oddly enough, nearly tasteless.
- Good Earth Chai Black Tea : An excellent chai tea that gets it very nice kick from the hefty amounts of cinnamon used in it.
- Impra Raspberry Flavored Black Tea : An absolutely terrible flavored black tea that is bitter and has no flavor of raspberry whatsoever.
- Impra Teas Earl Grey Tea : Just an average but rather flavorful generic earl grey tea.
- Impra Teas Lemon Flavored Black Tea : A surprisingly flavorful and enjoyable lemon flavored tea.
- Impra Teas Strawberry Flavored Black Tea : A strawberry flavored tea that has a nice aroma but poor taste.
- Lipton Blackberry Flavored Black Tea : A unimpressive flavored black tea that only has the slightest hint of blackberries and no trace of black tea at all.
- Lipton Honey Lemon Flavored Black Tea : A very flavorful honey and lemon flavored black tea that is pleasant to drink.
- Lipton Mint Flavored Black Tea : A rather enjoyable mint flavored black tea where you can actually taste the mint, too.
- Lipton Orange & Spice Flavored Black Tea : A very tasty and enjoyable orange and cinnamon flavored black tea!
- Lipton Raspberry Flavored Black Tea : A very weak and forgettable flavor that has a poor raspberry taste and a poor black tea taste.
- Lipton Spicy Chai Black Tea : A moderate strength and average tasting spicy chai flavored black tea.
- Mighty Leaf Breakfast Americana Black Tea : Your standard strong but rather boring traditional black tea.
- Mighty Leaf Orange Dulce Flavored Black Tea : A very good vanilla flavored black tea...with no flavor of orange at all, rather oddly.
- Mighty Leaf Organic Earl Grey Tea : A very good organic earl grey tea but lacks the "spice" found in many other earl grey's.
- Numi Aged Earl Grey Organic Black Tea : An excellent organic earl grey tea that doesn't use any pepper yet still has some nice spice to it.
- Numi Chinese Breakfast Yunnan Black Tea : A flavorful and not too terribly strong black tea with a hint of floral overtones. Not your typical black tea...happily!
- Numi Indian Night Decaf Black Vanilla Tea : A rather harsh and nasty decaf black tea...but it's a decaf tea...so I should have expected this!
- Numi Organic Golden Chai Spiced Black Tea : A superb chai tea that does not use pepper, but instead contains a perfect blend of cinnamon and ginger.
- Numi Teas Berry Black Darjeeling Black Tea : A tea that has a long name but a very pleasant and fruity flavor.
- Numi Teas Morning Rise Breakfast Blend Black Tea : Just your basic breakfast black tea that is a mix of black teas, that happily isn't bitter.
- Republic of Tea Black Chai Tea : A very enjoyable chai tea that rather oddly lacks the "spice level" found in other chai teas.
- Republic of Tea Earl Greyer Black Tea : An exceptionally smooth and mildly spicy Earl Grey tea. Those who prefer a more "traditional" Earl Grey tea will love this tea.
- Republic of Tea Ginger Peach Black Tea : A pleasantly surprising and spicy tea with with an enjoyable peach and ginger flavor.
- Republic of Tea Vanilla Almond Black Tea : A pleasant black tea that has a nice vanilla flavor to it but the almond flavor is quite weak.
- Safeway Select Earl Grey Tea : A disappointing tea that has both a weak flavor and weak fragrance.
- Safeway Select Orange Spice Flavored Black Tea : A pretty decent and rather flavorful orange spice tea.
- Stash Chai Spice Black Tea : A surprisingly good and quite spicy chai black tea, with a strong flavor of cinnamon.
- Stash Chai Spice Decaf Black Tea : For a decaf tea, this one is surprisingly good, and lacks most of the bitterness found in other decaffeinated teas.
- Stash Double Spice Chai Black Tea : A chai tea with an attitude. This tea packs quite the kick to it, yet still has a enjoyable and memorable flavor.
- Stash Earl Grey Tea : A pleasant if somewhat light-tasting black tea with a nice after-taste.
- Stash English Breakfast Black Tea : A rather flavorless, but yet strong tasting, black tea - like unsweetened iced tea.
- Stash Holiday Chai Black Tea : A surprisingly good and very flavorful chai tea, that tastes not like pepper but cinnamon, rum and nutmeg!
- Stash Nilgiri Black Tea : A very bitter and rather unpleasant bagged black tea.
- Stash Vanilla Chai Decaf Black Tea : A rather nasty and bitter vanilla flavored chai tea that tastes nothing like any chai tea you've ever tried.
- Tazo Awake Black Tea : A rather enjoyable and not too terribly strong blend of black teas. Does make for a nice "pick me up" breakfast tea.
- Tazo Chai Organic Spiced Black Tea : A very tasty and spicy organic Chai Tea from Tazo. The perfect way to add spice to your life.
- Tazo Decaffeinated Chai Spiced Black Tea : An excellent chai spiced black tea, despite being decaffeinated. If you like spicy teas, you'll enjoy this one.
- Tazo Earl Grey Scented Black Tea : An enjoyable black tea with a hint of spice...and you don't even need to add anything to it.
General Tea Books
|The Book of Tea : The Book of Tea provides a comprehensive history and background of the beloved ritual of tea, providing photographed accounts of tea farming, tea barons and, teatime, and capturing the various tastes and nuances of teas from around the world.|
@ Copyright 2017 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without