Orange Tea Reviews
|Oranges & Orange Blossoms -
Image Courtesy of Wikipedia
I love oranges, so it should be no surprise that I try every tea that
is suppose to taste like orange whenever I can. In many ways, I consider
orange my favorite "infusion" into any tea - although admittedly mint isn't very far behind. What can I say, me and oranges just "mix."
Unfortunately, my love for oranges has gotten me into trouble from time
to time. No, I'm not stealing oranges off the vine, as tempting as it
may be. It's just that I'll try any tea that has "orange" in its label
or list of
some of these teas have been pretty disappointing!
Listed below are links to reviews
on this site of teas that have a "orange taste", or at least
- Adagio Teas Blood Orange Herbal Tea : A rather sweet whole fruit tea that has a pretty strong citrus flavor to it, despite having a light maroon color once the tea is brewed.
- Adagio Teas Mandarin Green Tea : A pleasant if somewhat forgettable green tea that has a very subtle flavor of orange and a light taste.
- Adagio Teas White Tangerine Tea : A decent, somewhat sweet white tea that in no way had any sort of flavor of tangerine or orange.
- Celestial Seasonings Decaf Mandarin Orange Green Tea : A very tasty decaffeinated green tea with an excellent orange flavor.
- Celestial Seasonings Tangerine Orange Zinger Herbal Tea : An orange tea that really tastes more like blackberries than anything else.
- Culinary Teas Chocolate Orange Flavored Tea : A tea that is chocolate in smell, orange in color, but tastes like neither.
- Culinary Teas Florida Orange Rooibos : A tea that in everyway qualifies as an "orange tea", except for it's taste.
- Culinary Teas Oolong Orange Blossom Tea : A very pretty oolong tea that tasted nothing like oranges.
- Culinary Teas Orange Grove Vanilla Herbal Tea : A strong fruity tea where the taste of orange and vanilla is conspiciously absent.
- Culinary Teas Orange Spiced Tea : A big improvement over supermarket varieties of Orange Spiced Tea.
- Culinary Teas Orange Tea : A tea that most definitely does not taste of oranges!
- Culinary Teas Summer Punch Green Rooibos Tea : A light and refreshing green rooibos tea with a distinct orange flavor to it.
- Dragonwater Rooibos Orange Tea : A rooibos tea infused with orange pieces and flavorings that has a very pleasant orange taste.
- Lipton Orange & Spice Flavored Black Tea : A very tasty and enjoyable orange and cinnamon flavored black tea!
- Lipton Orange Herbal Tea : A weak tasting bagged tea from Lipton that tastes a bit of oranges.
- Lipton Orange, Passionfruit & Jasmine Green Tea : A surprisingly good orange flavored green tea.
- Mighty Leaf Orange Dulce Flavored Black Tea : A very good vanilla flavored black tea...with no flavor of orange at all, rather oddly.
- Republic of Tea Orange Blossom White Tea : A delicious white tea which has a wonderful orange flavor and no bitterness.
- Rooibos Orange Tea from Adagio Teas : A tea that, at long last, really does taste like oranges!
- Safeway Select Orange Spice Flavored Black Tea : A pretty decent and rather flavorful orange spice tea.
- Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Herbal Tea : An extremely strong and very sweet tasting tea that orange lovers will adore.
- Typhoo Echinacea with Orange Kick Herbal Tea : A very, very sweet herbal tea that packs a very powerful orange flavor to it.
General Tea Books
|Tea: History, Terroirs, Varieties : Tea is a comprehensive guide to non-herbal tea, the plant Camellia sinensis. Concise and authoritative text and an abundance of color photographs take the reader on an escorted tour of the world's tea-growing countries.|
@ Copyright 2017 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without