Lemon Tea Reviews
|Lemon Flowers - Image Courtesy of
Do you like lemons? I'll confess, while not a true lemon junkie, there
are few things in life that I don't like lemon with. Well, let me change
that...there are few things that are consumed that I don't like lemon
And happily, for someone who likes lemons, there are plenty of teas
that have lemon infusions in them. And there are even some "dedicated
lemon" teas that contain nothing more than lemon leaves, lemon extract
and a few other "lemony ingredients."
Listed on this page are links to reviews on this site for teas that
taste like lemon, or at least should.
- Adagio Teas Lemon Grass Herbal Tea : A surprisingly good lemon and ginger herbal tea, considering the "leaves" look like lawn clippings!
- Bigelow Lemon Herb Tea : If you enjoy the taste of lemon, you'll like this moderately strong tasting lemon tea.
- Celestial Seasonings Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea : A great tasting green tea that nicely combines honey and lemon. Perfect for "new green tea drinkers."
- Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger Tea : A slightly stronger version of Liptons Lemon Herbal Tea, with the same odd taste.
- Dragonwater Hibiscus Lemon Herbal Tea : An excellent herbal tea that anyone who loves lemon teas will enjoy.
- Dragonwater Lemon Balm Chamomile Herbal Tea : An excellent tea that nicely blends high-quality chamomile flowers with lemon balm leaves. A perfect tea to have right before bedtime.
- Dragonwater Lemon Balm Mint Herbal Tea : A very good tea that blends lemon, spearmint and peppermint but which has a stronger aroma than actual flavor.
- Dragonwater Lemon Grass Herbal Tea : A tasty and enjoyable lemon tea...assuming yuo can get past the "dried lawn clipping" look.
- Dragonwater Sencha Lemon Ginger Green Tea : A green tea that has a very, very strong lemon flavor to it. If you like a lemon tea, you'll like this one.
- Good Earth Decaffeinated Green Tea : A surprisingly good, lemon flavored decaffeinated green tea.
- Good Earth Red Lemon Rooibos Tea : A very enjoyable and rather unique lemon flavored rooibos tea.
- Impra Teas Lemon Flavored Black Tea : A surprisingly flavorful and enjoyable lemon flavored tea.
- Lipton Honey Lemon Flavored Black Tea : A very flavorful honey and lemon flavored black tea that is pleasant to drink.
- Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea : A weak tasting "lemon green tea" that tastes far more of lemon than of green tea.
- Lipton Lemon Herbal Tea : A odd and weak tasting tea that lemon lovers will not like.
- Lipton Quietly Chamomile Tea : A pleasant tea with a touch of lemon. Little after-taste makes for a nice bedtime tea.
- Mighty Leaf Chamomile Citrus Herbal Tea : The definition of a premium chamomile tea with a strong lemon flavor.
- Numi Ginger Sun Lemon Decaf Green Tea : For a decaf green tea, this one is actually pretty good...with a nice, lemon flavor and a subtle hint of ginger.
- Numi Rainforest Green Mate Lemon Myrtle Organic Green Tea : A superb lemon flavored green tea that is also organic. Ideal green tea for new green tea drinkers!
- Numi Sweet Meadows Chamomile Lemon Myrtle Herbal Tea : A odd tasting lemon flavored organic chamomile tea. It isn't bad, but is nothing special either.
- Republic of Tea Chamomile Lemon Herbal Tea : A tasty and highly effective lemon flavored herbal tea that will work wonders in helping you get to sleep.
- Republic of Tea Ginger Lemon Grass Green Tea : A nice lemon flavored green tea with a hint of ginger that happily has no bitterness or grassy flavor to it.
- Republic of Tea Lemon Wintergreen Herbal Tea : A tea with a very powerful wintergreen aroma but which, once brewed, has a very strong lemon flavor to it.
- Typhoo Lemon Zester Herbal Tea : A different tasting and very sour tea that has a odd lemon flavor to it.
- Yogi Teas Lemon Ginger : At first sip the tea tastes just fine, but after a few sips the flavor consists of nothing but black pepper.
@ Copyright 2017 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without