Two Star Tea Reviews
Listed on this page are teas that I rate as "Two Star Teas",
or teas that are worth tyring once to say you've done. In short, "two
star teas" are the type of teas that you try, you can finish without
gagging, and then you promptly forget about the tea until the next-time
you clean out your kitchen cupboards.
Click on any of the links to read the full reviews.
- Adagio Teas Candy Apple Flavored Black Tea : This tea is no substitute for a sweet and tasty caramel covered apple.
- Adagio Teas Chestnut Flavored Black Tea : A flavored tea that really does smell like chestnuts but which, once brewed, has a peculiar and not entirely pleasant taste.
- Adagio Teas Chocolate Flavored Black Tea : A tea that really has a chocolate aroma but has virtually no chocolate flavor once brewed.
- Adagio Teas Pumpkin Spice Flavored Black Tea : A "Holiday Tea" that is flavored with pumpkin but really doesn't taste like pumpkin. And the "spice" is conspiciously absent.
- Adagio Vanilla Tea : A weak tasting vanilla tea that almost tastes a bit like vanilla.
- Bencheley Chocolate Mint Flavored Black Tea : A uninspiring and less than memorable tea with scant flavor of either chocolate or mint.
- Bigelow Cinnamon Apple Herbal Tea : A uninspiring tea that has a poor "fruity cinnamon" taste.
- Bigelow Cranberry Apple Herbal Tea : An average tea with a moderately strong taste of cranberries.
- Bigelow French Vanilla Tea : Yet another disappointment in the Vanilla Tea Category
- Bigelow Mint Medley Herbal Tea : A weak tea that combines peppermint and spearmint flavors.
- Bigelow Sweet Dreams Herbal Tea : A very boring tea that may indeed put you to sleep!
- Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger Tea : A slightly stronger version of Liptons Lemon Herbal Tea, with the same odd taste.
- Celestial Seasonings Tangerine Orange Zinger Herbal Tea : An orange tea that really tastes more like blackberries than anything else.
- Culinary Teas Chocolate Orange Flavored Tea : A tea that is chocolate in smell, orange in color, but tastes like neither.
- Culinary Teas Green Yerba Mate Herbal Tea : A somewhat bitter and very grassy herbal tea that tastes somewhat like a bad green tea.
- Culinary Teas Hojicha Gold Green Tea : A green tea whose leaves are "roasted", resulting in a nasty aroma and a flavor more similar to coffee than green tea.
- Culinary Teas Orange Grove Vanilla Herbal Tea : A strong fruity tea where the taste of orange and vanilla is conspiciously absent.
- Culinary Teas Orange Spiced Tea : A big improvement over supermarket varieties of Orange Spiced Tea.
- Culinary Teas Orange Tea : A tea that most definitely does not taste of oranges!
- Dragonwater Creamy Caramel Rooibos Tea : A disappointing rooibos tea where the flavor of caramel was mysteriously absent.
- Good Earth Black Tea : A weak peach flavored black tea that is, oddly enough, nearly tasteless.
- Impra Teas Strawberry Flavored Black Tea : A strawberry flavored tea that has a nice aroma but poor taste.
- Lipton 100% Natural Green Tea : Your typically bad chinese restaurant green tea.
- Lipton Blackberry Flavored Black Tea : A unimpressive flavored black tea that only has the slightest hint of blackberries and no trace of black tea at all.
- Lipton Lemon Herbal Tea : A odd and weak tasting tea that lemon lovers will not like.
- Lipton Raspberry Flavored Black Tea : A very weak and forgettable flavor that has a poor raspberry taste and a poor black tea taste.
- Little Snowbird S'mores Plus Rooibos Tea : A replacement for a S'mores granola bar this tea is not, as the flavor is quite weak.
- Maikotea Cherry Almond Herbal Tea : A sad and very disappointing tea that gives you false hopes with it's wonderful aroma before being brewed.
- Numi Indian Night Decaf Black Vanilla Tea : A rather harsh and nasty decaf black tea...but it's a decaf tea...so I should have expected this!
- Safeway Select Earl Grey Tea : A disappointing tea that has both a weak flavor and weak fragrance.
- Safeway Select Peppermint Tea : A poor quality peppermint tea with weak flavor and no after-taste.
- Stash English Breakfast Black Tea : A rather flavorless, but yet strong tasting, black tea - like unsweetened iced tea.
- Tazo Lotus Decaffeinated Green Tea : A green tea that initially tastes good but exacts revenge in the form of a wicked after-taste.
- Tulsi Teas Original Herbal Tea : A very healthy and unique herbal tea with kind of a odd flavor and unpleasant aroma.
- Twinings Pure Peppermint Herbal Tea : A very disappointing peppermint tea with little flavor.
- Typhoo Lemon Zester Herbal Tea : A different tasting and very sour tea that has a odd lemon flavor to it.
- Yogi Teas Lemon Ginger : At first sip the tea tastes just fine, but after a few sips the flavor consists of nothing but black pepper.
- Yogi Teas Soothing Mint Tea : This tea is a medicinal tea and is meant to be a natural laxative.
General Tea Books
|The Book of Tea : The Book of Tea provides a comprehensive history and background of the beloved ritual of tea, providing photographed accounts of tea farming, tea barons and, teatime, and capturing the various tastes and nuances of teas from around the world.|
@ Copyright 2017 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without