The Republic of Tea : Reviews
Republic of Tea is a premium tea manufacturer. You won't find
their teas in your local Wal-Mart or Target. Instead, you'll generally
find their teas online at places like
Republic of Teas at Amazon.Com
or in organic/premium grocery stores.
Their teas tend to run on the expensive side. But, I've found that the
quality of their teas is far above the generic supermarket brand. Additionally,
their teas are available in both bagged and loose-leaf varieties.
Shown below are the listings of teas from the Republic of Tea that have
reviews on this website. Click on any of the links to read the full
- Republic of Tea Acai Green Tea : Want something different in your life? Then you might just like this pinkish-red green tea that tastes similar to a blueberry herbal tea.
- Republic of Tea Black Chai Tea : A very enjoyable chai tea that rather oddly lacks the "spice level" found in other chai teas.
- Republic of Tea Blueberry Green Tea : A surprisingly good and non-bitter green tea that has a moderately strong blueberry flavor.
- Republic of Tea Cardamom Cinnamon Herbal Tea : A superb herbal tea that has a very, very strong cinnamon flavor to it. A cinnamon tea lovers delight.
- Republic of Tea Chamomile Lemon Herbal Tea : A tasty and highly effective lemon flavored herbal tea that will work wonders in helping you get to sleep.
- Republic of Tea Dragonwell Green Tea : A very enjoyable dragonwell green tea that only has a "slight grassy flavor."
- Republic of Tea Earl Greyer Black Tea : An exceptionally smooth and mildly spicy Earl Grey tea. Those who prefer a more "traditional" Earl Grey tea will love this tea.
- Republic of Tea Ginger Lemon Grass Green Tea : A nice lemon flavored green tea with a hint of ginger that happily has no bitterness or grassy flavor to it.
- Republic of Tea Ginger Peach Black Tea : A pleasantly surprising and spicy tea with with an enjoyable peach and ginger flavor.
- Republic of Tea Ginseng Peppermint Herbal Tea : A tea that really smells like a peppermint tea but has a very sweet, licorice taste to it once brewed.
- Republic of Tea Good Hope Vanilla Red Tea : A decent vanilla flavored rooibos tea which is still no substitute for vanilla ice cream.
- Republic of Tea Green Chai Tea : An excellent and rather spicy green chai tea...with a very strong cinnamon flavor.
- Republic of Tea Honey Ginseng Green Tea : A light yet slightly sweet green tea that has a superb honey flavored after-taste that lingers seemingly forever.
- Republic of Tea Jasmine Jazz Green Tea : A great blend of high quality green tea that mixes perfectly with jasmine blossoms, for a nice, flowery green tea flavor.
- Republic of Tea Lemon Wintergreen Herbal Tea : A tea with a very powerful wintergreen aroma but which, once brewed, has a very strong lemon flavor to it.
- Republic of Tea Moroccan Mint Green Tea : A delightful tea that nicely combines formosa gunpowder green tea with peppermint. A very healthy and tasty tea!
- Republic of Tea Orange Blossom White Tea : A delicious white tea which has a wonderful orange flavor and no bitterness.
- Republic of Tea Orange Ginger Mint Herbal Tea : A very sweet, flavorful and thoroughly enjoyable after-dinner ginger flavored herbal tea.
- Republic of Tea Peppermint Chocolate Rooibos Tea : A decent tasting tea, but I found the chocolate and peppermint flavor far too weak for my liking.
- Republic of Tea Red Chai Rooibos Tea : A very tasty and rather spicy rooibos chai tea...which is also caffeine free, too.
- Republic of Tea Red Velvet Chocolate Rooibos Tea : If you're searching for a chocolate tea to satisfy your chocolate cravings while avoiding the calories, continue your search since this tea has only a weak chocolate flavor.
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate Rooibos Tea : A rooibos tea that nicely blends chocolate and strawberry to produce a tasty tea.
- Republic of Tea Vanilla Almond Black Tea : A pleasant black tea that has a nice vanilla flavor to it but the almond flavor is quite weak.
General Tea Books
|The Book of Afternoon Tea : Amazon Customer Review :This book starts with 2 pages of intoduction -- a brief history and instructions on how to brew tea. "Illustrated" is an understatement! The book is full of gorgeous, full-color photographs.|
@ Copyright 2017 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without