Numi Teas : Reviews of Teas
Numi teas once upon a time was kind of an exotic tea and rather
difficult to find. Today, you can find Numi teas in most supermarkets,
and even in such places as Wal-Mart and Target. They are also widely
available online, such as at Amazon (
Numi Tea at Amazon).
Additionally, in terms of "supermarket" brand teas, Numi teas are one
of the better ones you are going to find in my opinion. By and large,
they are in the same league as Tazo teas are...which basically can be
described as a "premium supermarket brand" tea. That said, Numi bagged
teas are still no substitute for a good loose-leaf tea!
Listed below are links to reviews of Numi teas that are available on
this website. Just click on the links to read these reviews.
- Numi Aged Earl Grey Organic Black Tea : An excellent organic earl grey tea that doesn't use any pepper yet still has some nice spice to it.
- Numi Chinese Breakfast Yunnan Black Tea : A flavorful and not too terribly strong black tea with a hint of floral overtones. Not your typical black tea...happily!
- Numi Gen Mai Cha Toasted Rice Green Tea : An absolutely terrible tea that tastes and smells like burnt rice. Yummy - NOT!
- Numi Ginger Sun Lemon Decaf Green Tea : For a decaf green tea, this one is actually pretty good...with a nice, lemon flavor and a subtle hint of ginger.
- Numi Indian Night Decaf Black Vanilla Tea : A rather harsh and nasty decaf black tea...but it's a decaf tea...so I should have expected this!
- Numi Monkey King Jasmine Green Tea : A rather weak flavored organic jasmine green tea. The tea has a nice flavor, it is just far weaker than loose-leaf jasmine teas.
- Numi Moonlight Spice Orange Spice White Tea : A very unique white tea that is quite spicy with cinnamon, but yet has a subtle taste of lemon and ginger.
- Numi Organic Golden Chai Spiced Black Tea : A superb chai tea that does not use pepper, but instead contains a perfect blend of cinnamon and ginger.
- Numi Rainforest Green Mate Lemon Myrtle Organic Green Tea : A superb lemon flavored green tea that is also organic. Ideal green tea for new green tea drinkers!
- Numi Red Mellow Bush Rooibos Tea : An average tasting "straight rooibos tea" that does have a very strong vanilla flavor to it.
- Numi Ruby Chai Spiced Organic Rooibos Tea : This is an excellent rooibos tea. If you enjoy spicy teas, you'll most definitely enjoy this tasty tea.
- Numi Sweet African Red Green Rooibos Tea : A very unpleasant tea that has a rather harsh and bitter taste, with no flavor of honey whatsoever.
- Numi Sweet Meadows Chamomile Lemon Myrtle Herbal Tea : A odd tasting lemon flavored organic chamomile tea. It isn't bad, but is nothing special either.
- Numi Teas Berry Black Darjeeling Black Tea : A tea that has a long name but a very pleasant and fruity flavor.
- Numi Teas Bushmen's Brew Honeybush Herbal Tea : A semi-sweet herbal tea with a very strong and enjoyable flavor of honey.
- Numi Teas Morning Rise Breakfast Blend Black Tea : Just your basic breakfast black tea that is a mix of black teas, that happily isn't bitter.
- Numi Teas Simply Mint Moroccan Mint Herbal Tea : An average mint tea that lacks the sweetness found in peppermint and spearmint teas.
- Numi Teas Temple of Heaven Organic Gunpowder Green Tea : A very enjoyable bagged gunpowder green tea that has a light and subtle flavor.
- Numi Velvet Rose White Tea : A tea that perfectly blends the delicate flavor of a white tea with the delicate flavor of a rose.
- Numi Water Sprite Ginger Oolong Tea : An organic oolong tea combined with a powerful infusion of organic ginger. This tea has a bit of spice to it, too.
- Numi White Nectar Osmanthus Spring White Tea : A long named tea that is rather short of flavor.
General Tea Books
|The Tea Companion: A Connoisseur's Guide : This comprehensive, authoritative guide to understanding, purchasing, and serving the world's finest teas is beautifully illustrated with full-color photographs of a variety of tea leaves and herbs, as well as their countries of origin.|
@ Copyright 2015 TeaDiscussion.Com
All work on this site is the legal
property of TeaDiscussion.Com and may not be duplicated in any way without