|A Tea Bush - Image Courtesy of Wikipedia
There are so many teas today, its hard to even begin where to find a
tea that you may like. Indeed, I suspect that there are more than 10,000
teas available today, and that may be an understatement.
So, to help visitors
to TeaDiscussion find a tea they may like, I've put
breaks down reviews into numerous categroies, allowing people to easily
find teas that they may like.
Tea Reviews by Type
Reviews of tea by types of tea:
Tea Reviews by Ranking
Reviews rated by my own admittedly bias ranking. Remember, what I like
you may not! On individual review pages, each tea is given a star ranking
with this graphic :
Tea Reviews by Tea Taste Characteristics
This is a odd category, admittedly. It attempts to break down teas by
what they taste like. Thus, a tea that tastes like "chocolate" and "mint"
will be listed in each category.
- Almond Teas : Almond and Tea anyone?
- Apple Teas : Like apples? Try these teas.
- Apricot Teas : Teas which have infusions of apricot flowers or fruit
- Blackberry Teas : Teas with a taste of the ever popular blackberry.
- Blueberry Teas : If you like blueberries, these teas may be for you!
- Bubble Gum Teas : No...I'm not joking!
- Caramel Teas : A nice way to satisfy your sweet tooth for sugar!
- Chocolate Teas : Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!
- Cherry Teas : Teas with a taste of cherry.
- Cinnamon Teas :
Cinnamon tasting tea? You bet!
- Coconut Teas : Teas with the flavor of coconut.
- Cranberry Teas : Teas that taste like cranberries.
- Ginger Teas : Teas with a dash, or more, of ginger.
- Grapefruit Teas : A nice way to have a sweet tea.
- Hibiscus Teas : Teas with a strong taste of the hibiscus flower.
- Honey Teas : Teas with a natural flavor of honey, thus making them
- Huckleberry Teas : Teas that taste like those taste berries you find
on the vine!
- Lemon Teas : If you
like lemon, drink these teas.
- Licorice Teas : Teas with licorice root in them, making them very
- Maple Teas : Maple syrup and tea anyone?
- Mint Teas : Teas with a minty taste, such as spearint and peppermint.
- Orange Teas : Teas with a distinct orange flavor.
- Pear Teas : Teas with a taste of pear.
- Peach Teas : If you like peach, look at these teas.
- Pumpkin Teas : Unique
teas for sure, but better like pumpkin.
- Raspberry Teas : Teas that have a hint or more or raspberry flavor.
- Spicy Teas : Teas that have some kick to them!
- Strawberry Teas : Teas with the delightful taste of strawberries.
- Vanilla Teas :
Teas that supposedly taste somewhat like Vanilla.
- Other Tastes : For use when I can't figure out what a tea tastes
Tea Reviews by Tea Manufacturer/Retailer
Looking for reviews of teas that are put out/created by a specific tea
retailer or tea manufacturer/importer? Well, then start here:
Tea Merchant Reviews
These links will take you to reviews I've written up about specific
tea merchants that sell tea online and through which I've purchased
tea at least once.
Herbal Tea Books
|Herbal Teas: 101 Nourishing Blends for Daily Health & Vitality : This guide to blending and brewing healthful herb teas includes easy-to-make recipes and anecdotes from several renowned herbalists. Readers will find teas for the head and throat, digestion, nervous system, lungs, bones and joints, skin, and more.|